Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Ben Fogle.

Gaby Roslin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Ygritte

Neil Francis

Ted from how I met your mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

1. Balamory- the entire cast

2. Me Too- the entire cast and especially Granny Murray

3. Postman Pat- smug self satisfied bastard

Those of you with young kid will understand

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

2. Me Too- the entire cast and especially Granny Murray

3. Postman Pat- smug self satisfied bastard

Those of you with young kid will understand

And Justin Fletcher

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    And Justin Fletcher

I hated him too to begin with but then I see all the work he does with disabled kids so he has a pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

I hated him too to begin with but then I see all the work he does with disabled kids so he has a pass.

Never heard of him so Googled him. Regardless of his worthy charitable work, I just hate his face. So, no pass from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

There's an American show on telly where a deserving family gets a complete home renovation. It's the usual sentimental American stuff. There's a bloke that presents the show and I just feel the need to stab him in the eyes whenever I see him. He's even got a strange little beard-type thing growing from his bottom lip.

Can't think of the name of the show and don't know his name. God, I hate him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

There's an American show on telly where a deserving family gets a complete home renovation. It's the usual sentimental American stuff. There's a bloke that presents the show and I just feel the need to stab him in the eyes whenever I see him. He's even got a strange little beard-type thing growing from his bottom lip.

I had shingles one year and literally had to watch four hours of crap telly as I couldn't get up to change channel.

It's called Extreme Makeover - Home Edition; he is called Ty Pennington and I hope he dies of woodworm!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Ty he is a louthmouth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭storker

I'd say Miss Hoolie could be a bit of a goer on the quiet...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,054 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

People in wheelchairs

storker wrote: »
    I'd say Miss Hoolie could be a bit of a goer on the quiet...

We have all had our bad thoughts when watching it and the one in the wheelchair. Dynamite I'd say.

We have all had our bad thoughts when watching it and the one in the wheelchair. Dynamite I'd say.

Not as bad as a guy who I drank with in London one year.

He fancies Mr Tumble (is that name right?)

The heart wants... etc I guess!!!

The
    bald midget Dom. He does consumer rights shows and chases dodgy builders round the streets.
    The tall guy on the back of the motorbike who used to do the same.

The
    bald midget Dom. He does consumer rights shows and chases dodgy builders round the streets.

Dom Littlewood (same bout of shingles - same sh**e telly!)

Only worth watching to see him get a smack tbh.

Nope still can't stand him . I find him creepy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

The

He acts so f***ing tough, like a prat, and then goes around trying to get the people he targets to punch him so he can land em in jail, as in he's got a camera, they'll be filmed etc. Then at the ends of the shows he's all like 'If I find out you're up to dodgy stuff, I'll come back'...no you won't, mate-not without a camera at least cos you'll be afraid you'd get a whalloping.

Then Mellinda Messenger or Sheree Murphy is on the show too, and they're supposedly there as eye candy, but they annoy the hell outta me.

The extended family around me on the train. Kill me now.

Imagine a bad behavious from people with kids. Had all of them and still an hour to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Not sure of his name but a chef that does a show on Rte. Grey hair and glasses. Looks like a right creep

• Advertisement

smilerf wrote: »
    Not sure of his name but a chef that does a show on Rte. Grey hair and glasses. Looks like a right creep

Yer man in Lords and Ladles? I know the guy, does ads for Lidl and Aldi.

I don't mind him, but that show...what is the point of that show? Rich toffs eating posh food? Bizarre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Yer man in Lords and Ladles? I know the guy, does ads for Lidl and Aldi.

I don't mind him, but that show...what is the point of that show? Rich toffs eating posh food? Bizarre.

Rory O' Connell? He's Darina Allen's brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller Returns

Darina Allen and her daughter

He acts so f***ing tough, like a prat, and then goes around trying to get the people he targets to punch him so he can land em in jail, as in he's got a camera, they'll be filmed etc. Then at the ends of the shows he's all like 'If I find out you're up to dodgy stuff, I'll come back'...no you won't, mate-not without a camera at least cos you'll be afraid you'd get a whalloping.

Then Mellinda Messenger or Sheree Murphy is on the show too, and they're supposedly there as eye candy, but they annoy the hell outta me.

Small man syndrome, he is Grant Mitchell's Mini-Me. I would like to see him tackle some real villains like Roger Cook used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bmc58

Paul Williams.And I can explain why,but it would get me banned.

Rory O' Connell? He's Darina Allen's brother.

Yeah-I know that guy (Rory), I also know some details about him that are...odd, to say the least.

I can speak about them in private messages, but not here on boards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Small man syndrome, he is Grant Mitchell's Mini-Me. I would like to see him tackle some real villains like Roger Cook used to.

Roger Cook. Now there was a man who wasn't afraid to take a beating in the name of investigative television.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

Darina Allen and her daughter

Are you talking about Rachel? because she is not her daughter she's married to her son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller Returns

Are you talking about Rachel? because she is not her daughter she's married to her son

Oh right. Ye, her.

• Advertisement

Oh right. Ye, her.

She who puts the food in the OV EN

Advertisement