Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Earleybird

That Tinker in the garda station with the dozen kids looking for more handouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Mary McAleese
    She’s outstayed her welcome

ya, how come she got two terms with no opposition?? ...yet poor ol'Michael D has to go through the whole campaign rigmarole again ?? don't seem right

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

fryup wrote: »
    ya, how come she got two terms with no opposition?? ...yet poor ol'Michael D has to go through the whole campaign rigmarole again ?? don't seem right

Those who tried to run against her couldn't get the support needed to run as a candidate.
    I remember Dana wanted to run-but she could not get a backer needed.
    (I don't know the system, but she was running as an independent so didn't have the two party support).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

That French actor Vince Cassel (?) think thats his name, the fella married to Monica Belucci (lucky c*nt).
    Can not f-cking stand the guy!!!
    Will put me off a film if he's in it for even a minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Rosemary MacCabe.
    She radiates smugness and comes across so unlikeable. Begging for Patreon handouts every few days, yet thinks nothing of splashing out €500 on food a week.
    I just find her loathsome.

TomSweeney wrote: »
    That French actor Vince Cassel (?) think thats his name, the fella married to Monica Belucci (lucky c*nt).
    Can not f-cking stand the guy!!!
    Will put me off a film if he's in it for even a minute.

Not anymore-his marriage I mean. They split up. Has a new girlfriend now. He dumped her when he was done with her-which is scummy.

I'd tolerate him if I got a chance to date his sister, Cecile. She's a beauty.

He's good in some movies, and not in others. His interpretation of the Beast in the french version of Beauty and the Beast is really good- the film is far better than the Disney version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller Returns

fussyonion wrote: »
    Rosemary MacCabe.
    She radiates smugness and comes across so unlikeable. Begging for Patreon handouts every few days, yet thinks nothing of splashing out €500 on food a week.

Rosemary McCabe might need her own thread soon with the amount of nominations she's getting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Nathan f****ng Carter

Flicking through channels and saw a few seconds of him last night with a picture of Johnny Cash.

Lad you are not fit to lick horse ****e of than man's shoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Those who tried to run against her couldn't get the support needed to run as a candidate.
    I remember Dana wanted to run-but she could not get a backer needed.
    (I don't know the system, but she was running as an independent so didn't have the two party support).

Dana?? :eek: yikes!! that was a bullet dodged i think

as much as i disliked mary mcaleese, Dana would have been a total disaster..imagine havin that religious fruitcake as president

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Davina McCall

• Registered Users Posts: 19,470 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Nathan f****ng Carter

Flicking through channels and saw a few seconds of him last night with a picture of Johnny Cash.

Lad you are not fit to lick horse ****e of than man's shoe.

:eek:

Didn’t know the ‘Man in Black’ was into horses.

Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Earleybird wrote: »
    That Tinker in the garda station with the dozen kids looking for more handouts.

This made me spit out my coffee on my iPad :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

fussyonion wrote: »
    Rosemary MacCabe.

Holy ****ing ****balls. She's spending 1/2 a grand a week on food and entertainment and shilling to get Patreon subscribers?

Add me to the list....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Nathan Carter's Gran. Has she no nursing home to go to?

Holy ****ing ****balls. She's spending 1/2 a grand a week on food and entertainment and shilling to get Patreon subscribers?

Add me to the list....

She quit a well paying magazine editorial job to be a blogger, but this is Ireland so that won't pay the bills, now she works in a gym.

Her patreon is pathetic-165 alleged patreons, but they can also cancel a payment at any time, so if she may be making a lot less than she implies.

https://www.patreon.com/HowtobeSound

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Two Tone from Limehouse

Mick Wallace, Claire Daly, Jeremy Corbyn...

Mick Wallace, Claire Daly, Jeremy Corbyn...

Good start but Brid Smith, Coppinger, should be in jail Murphy, posh poster boy Boyd Barrett and if you're going UK then Len McClusky- makes Brendan Ogle look like Noel Edmonds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

Add me to the list....

She apparently looks at this forum as she had a Twitter meltdown before about someone criticizing her

Add me to the list....

She apparently looks at this forum as she had a Twitter meltdown before about someone criticizing her

Oh grand!!

Hi Rosemary - you're no more an accomplished writer than I am Ant Man; your brand of feminism is so toxic it should come in a bottle with skull and crossbones on it and please stop vaguely inventing "crimes" that never happened 15 years later to populate click bait articles for impressionable female Leaving Cert students.

Oh and back on topic Joan Collins- the wagon TD, not the absolute bona fide legend!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Amanda holden.... That is all

gmisk wrote: »
    Amanda holden.... That is all

Gets a slight pass for being a fellow Everton fan - then I see or hear her and it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Oh grand!!

Hi Rosemary - you're no more an accomplished writer than I am Ant Man; your brand of feminism is so toxic it should come in a bottle with skull and crossbones on it and please stop vaguely inventing "crimes" that never happened 15 years later to populate click bait articles for impressionable female Leaving Cert students.

Oh and back on topic Joan Collins- the wagon TD, not the absolute bona fide legend!!!

I am so glad you clarified that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Ryan Tubridy.

The very sight of this smug faced c*nt is enough to make me want to smash his teeth in.

Off-topic. Thread requires "inexplicably".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Caitlin Moran, I have yet to see a picture of her where she doesn't have a deeply smug and irritating expression

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_7RTPKRjLtsW_j0H6nTYVQ6A9HGqbb2lQMnmf4f8lZupOGUfZ

I am so glad you clarified that.

Apparently the gorgeous Dame Joan had what I believe the kids call a "twitter spat" with the wagon TD.

Taking on a legend like the woman who brought Alexis Morrell Carrington Colby Dexter to life ? Back in your box commoner!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Caitlin Moran, I have yet to see a picture of her where she doesn't have a deeply smug and irritating expression

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_7RTPKRjLtsW_j0H6nTYVQ6A9HGqbb2lQMnmf4f8lZupOGUfZ
    I agree...but she did write raised by wolves so she gets a pass for me

Dana?? :eek: yikes!! that was a bullet dodged i think

as much as i disliked mary mcaleese, Dana would have been a total disaster..imagine havin that religious fruitcake as president

Even in the Dark Days of 2004, she'd hardly have been a realistic prospect to wing even if she got the nomination. After all, she did run the election before, and barely "saved her deposit" in third place.

Caitlin Moran, I have yet to see a picture of her where she doesn't have a deeply smug and irritating expression[/IMG]

Smug Resting Face. It's a very real problem in today's society.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller Returns

Stefanie Preissner

Advertisement