Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Baz Ashmawy

And his ma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

There use to be this wan Clare McKeon had a talk show on 'Later on 2'. Basically her and some Irish 'celebs' would sit around and talk meandering sh*te for a time. It was the epitome of filler. I didn't hate her, more the complete waste of time and money just to keep her in a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

There use to be this wan Clare McKeon had a talk show on 'Later on 2'. Basically her and some Irish 'celebs' would sit around and talk meandering sh*te for a time. It was the epitome of filler. I didn't hate her, more the complete waste of time and money just to keep her in a job.

Google her-she went abroad, was a bit of a huckster.

It was pretty much 'Cutting Edge' but without Brendan O'Connor. RTe does so many of those shows over the years. Every 5 years or so we get another 'sitting around a table, talking' show. Craig Doyle was the one before O'Connor.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,470 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Bob Schmoo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

The little Justin Bieber cooking tit Skehan.

He has to have family in 'the biz'.

Yeah, what's inexplicable is that he's on TV in the first place. With such tough competition in the "annoying TV foodies" category, too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 bekosam

Paul Joseph Watson. And to think I used to watch this c**t

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Gavin Duffy, I get the compete vibe hes a thundering bully to his staff behind this warm image.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

bekosam wrote: »
    Paul Joseph Watson. And to think I used to watch this c**t

What’s inexplicable about that? The guys a madman, living in his mams house, afraid to go out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Gavin Duffy, I get the compete vibe hes a thundering bully to his staff behind this warm image.

most successful business men/women are, thats how they make it by being head strong

e.g. Richard Branson, big booming toothy smile but behind it all he's got a ruthless persona that you dare not cross

• Registered Users Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Some posters on here cant stand a lot of people :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Some posters on here cant stand a lot of people :pac:
    Inexplicably but mostly because the people mentioned are c.....ts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Liz Hurley

Liz Hurley

Fit for 54 tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Fit for 54 tho!
    That's part of the problem; uses her looks to cover up the fact that she's really a nasty, snobby cow.

That's part of the problem; uses her looks to cover up the fact that she's really a nasty, snobby cow.

True story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 fuzzyduck4

If he gets into the aras I'll leave the country!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 fuzzyduck4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

fuzzyduck4 wrote: »

Ya won't tho!

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Ya won't tho!

Ray D'Arcy said the same thing about Enda Kenny becoming Taoiseach-he's still here, like stepping in dog poop and not being able to get rid of the smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Melissa McCarthy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Celebs;

Ant & Dec
    James Corden
    Tiger Woods
    Lewis Hamilton
    Louis Tomlinson

All smug and annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Gary Lineker

Melissa McCarthy

+1,435!!!!

Just because you're fat - you're not funny automatically!

I'm chunky and aside from the odd inappropriate dirty joke I doubt a career in stand up beckons.

I had the misfortune to watch indentity Thief on a plane. Worst 90 mins of my life.

Till I saw Bridesmaids.

+1,435!!!!

I'm chunky and aside from the odd inappropriate dirty joke I doubt a career in stand up beckons.

I had the misfortune to watch indentity Thief on a plane. Worst 90 mins of my life.

Till I saw Bridesmaids.

The Heat, Spy... and then she allows her husband to write and direct her other movies like Tammy...and just stop. Her cousin is Jenny McCarthy, and you can tell the crazy didn't fall far from the tree.

She's in a new 'puppet murder investigation' movie from the son of Jim Henson, and it looks painful-the biggest warning sign is she is gonna be in it.

Also, she was a complete skacky cow to fans of the original Ghostbusters when her remake movie was tanking.

The Heat, Spy... and then she allows her husband to write and direct her other movies like Tammy...and just stop. Her cousin is Jenny McCarthy, and you can tell the crazy didn't fall far from the tree.

She's in a new 'puppet murder investigation' movie from the son of Jim Henson, and it looks painful-the biggest warning sign is she is gonna be in it.

Also, she was a complete skacky cow to fans of the original Ghostbusters when her remake movie was tanking.

Oh God someone told me about that "Happytime Murders" or something ?

Kill me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

spookwomen

Oh God someone told me about that "Happytime Murders" or something ?

Kill me now.

It's pretty much Meet the Feebles, but by a Henson... I can't help but feel there's some deep hidden anger behind why they made this movie. Probably because how the recent Muppet TV show was treated like crap.

Feel the pain, everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

+1,435!!!!

Till I saw Bridesmaids.

Bridesmaids is beyond ****e. Immediately have a hatred for a film if I see her in in.

It's pretty much Meet the Feebles, but by a Henson... I can't help but feel there's some deep hidden anger behind why they made this movie. Probably because how the recent Muppet TV show was treated like crap.

Feel the pain, everyone.

37 seconds I managed of that. AAAARGHHHHHH!!! Make it stop!

• Advertisement

37 seconds I managed of that. AAAARGHHHHHH!!! Make it stop!

It's like nobody had ever heard of Meet the Feebles-which did the same thing, but had Peter Jackson behind the camera.

Advertisement