Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    "Mary" who's advertising some dentist abroad. Every time I hear that ad on the radio she irritates me. I don't even know what she looks like but she sounds like she smoke 100 fags a day and she just gets on my nerves.

https://kreativdentalclinic.eu/en/kreativ-dental-ireland-contact-details

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Richard Ayode

He's in some kids show, 'Apple and Onion'...and adverts keep popping up for it on Cartoon Network or some channel.

It grates like a cheese grater on the spine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Conor McGregor, but then again for any respectable person there are many explicable reasons, so.....

You forgot the magazines dedicated to the thing what sprang from her nether regions

Seriously??

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Mickey Harte, even though I got an infraction for stating this on another forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,410 ✭✭✭✭road_high

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Majella O Donnell

Serious attention seeker

Wouldn't say I can't stand her but Christ she is self obsessed- she's not the only one that ever had relationship/depression issues. Watched her Brendan O'Connor interview and thought it was awful droning on crap.
    You married Daniel O'Donnell- what skill or talent makes her famous exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,410 ✭✭✭✭road_high

That Emma McMathuna one- it's very unpopular of course to say as the mob have her on a pedestal but I can't listen to her. Getting cancer is absolute ****e but she won't the first or last to get it unfortunately.

rushfan wrote: »
    Mickey Harte, even though I got an infraction for stating this on another forum

There are soooo many reasons I can't stand Mickey Harte. I'd get banned going into detail.
    Seriously??

I know, I know, I'm terrible. But any time a woman gets pregnant, the media seem to harp on about it as if her child is the new messiah. A woman with 7 kids turned up in the garda station...and was 'surprised' to be shown no empathy from the Irish people.

I'd imagine most people just don't wanna hear about babies.
    road_high wrote: »
    That Emma McMathuna one- it's very unpopular of course to say as the mob have her on a pedestal but I can't listen to her. Getting cancer is absolute ****e but she won't the first or last to get it unfortunately.

I try to feel empathy for her-but even when I saw her on her Late Late Show interview, I just could not stand her. Cancer is horrible, it's brutal, it's abhorrent. Lost close family to it, know people who lost sons and daughters to it. It's a disease I'd gladly love to see driven from this earth. Because to be told you have an illness is one thing, to be told you're dying and there's no hope...that's something else. Words can't describe how upsetting that is.

It's her children I pity. They're the one's getting the short shrift, but I hope their dad's step or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Keith Lemon.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Niall Horan

Thinks he’s something special. Sell his granny for fame including wearing an England jersey. Got lucky with a boy band.

Unbelievably smug.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

all members of all boybands....glorified karaoke acts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

fryup wrote: »
    all members of all boybands....glorified karaoke acts

Nicky Button. Made a fortune as a backing singer, miming cover versions in the cheesiest group ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Vogue Williams, a self obsessed NOBODY with no talent or no reason whatsoever to be on tv. Fcuk off.

There are soooo many reasons I can't stand Mickey Harte. I'd get banned going into detail.

I know, I know, I'm terrible. But any time a woman gets pregnant, the media seem to harp on about it as if her child is the new messiah. A woman with 7 kids turned up in the garda station...and was 'surprised' to be shown no empathy from the Irish people.

I'd imagine most people just don't wanna hear about babies.

We can all roll our eyes at the ridiculousness of some celebrities but referring to a child as a "thing", I dunno. You sure are preoccupied with all these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Freddie Starr

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Marty bloody Morrissey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Natalie Dormer. Big punchable head on top of her. Christ.

We can all roll our eyes at the ridiculousness of some celebrities but referring to a child as a "thing", I dunno. You sure are preoccupied with all these people.

It's not a child-it's a foetus, with an unknown gender. If I called it 'it' people would think I was calling it a psychotic supernatural killer clown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

At the moment it is Marty Morrissey after yesterday. The desperation to make it all about himself with his nauseating script commentary and ridiculous references to Dolores O'Riordan (who probably never watched a game of hurling in her life) ruined the viewing partially for most it seems . He got a good reaction once and now he has turned into a parody of himself with his copy and pasting the same "name all the villages in a county" pre game spiel

He isn't a bad person, far from it but he really p*ssed me off yesterday.

At the moment it is Marty Morrissey after yesterday. The desperation to make it all about himself with his nauseating script commentary and ridiculous references to Dolores O'Riordan (who probably never watched a game of hurling in her life) ruined the viewing partially for most it seems . He got a good reaction once and now he has turned into a parody of himself with his copy and pasting the same "name all the villages in a county" pre game spiel

He isn't a bad person, far from it but he really p*ssed me off yesterday.

Well, at least he knew who was playing-unlike Grainne Seoige and her Dublin vs Monaghan spiel. (Did anyone watch Up for the Match? Was Grainne drunk or one something? She was completely off her head, cackling away to herself. The Dublin v Tyrone show will be interesting-in that Tyrone won't talk to RTE).

Yeah, Marty always does that, he can go off on tangents and references that are just...wha? He's no Micheal O'Muricheartaigh. (I didn't even try to spell that right).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Bertie Bloody Ahern and your woman that was in 4 weddings and a funeral

Firblog wrote: »
    Bertie Bloody Ahern and your woman that was in 4 weddings and a funeral

Andy McDowell. Terrible actress.

Bertie Ahern...terrible everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Novak Djokovic. One of those faces you could punch till your hand hurt and then still carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Novak Djokovic. One of those faces you could punch till your hand hurt and then still carry on.

is that because he beat your man Roger on sunday?

is that because he beat your man Roger on sunday?

Partly yeah!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

continuing the tennis theme...

Boris Becker, that is the Boris Becker of the 1980s when he was a young cocky german prick winning all around him, he really grated me

but now with age he seems to be a much more down to earth humble man

fryup wrote: »
    continuing the tennis theme...

Boris Becker, that is the Boris Becker of the 1980s when he was a cocky german prick winning all around him, he really grated me

but now with age he seems to be a much more down to earth humble man

Yeah I'd say his troubles recently have definitely mellowed him. Decent tennis pundit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Panti Bliss

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Panti Bliss / Rory O'Neill

I know I'm in the minority on that one.

Are you really?

58 thanks, not including me?

No explanation necessary.

• Advertisement

Panti Bliss

Isn't it odd - I love her but hate Rory her alter ego ???

Advertisement