Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

At the moment it is Marty Morrissey after yesterday. The desperation to make it all about himself with his nauseating script commentary and ridiculous references to Dolores O'Riordan (who probably never watched a game of hurling in her life) ruined the viewing partially for most it seems . He got a good reaction once and now he has turned into a parody of himself with his copy and pasting the same "name all the villages in a county" pre game spiel

He isn't a bad person, far from it but he really p*ssed me off yesterday.

Great shout, a lot of commentators these days really push hard for a "thing".
    Martin Tyler keeps pushing the "and its live" before the last ad break for kick off and it's completely forced.

Mark Robson the awful rugby commentator that Sky used to have would have a sheet of inane, awful references and he'd shoehorn them in, often missing what was going on in the game.

• Site Banned Posts: 160 ✭✭dermo888

I loathe Kanye West and the Kardashians. Kanye in particular......(don't say anything racist).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,145 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Ruby Walsh and Dad Ted is worse

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

dermo888 wrote: »
    I loathe Kanye West and the Kardashians. Kanye in particular......(don't say anything racist).

No need to be racist - he's an utter pox and would still be irrespective of his race or creed.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

Reminds me of a joke I heard
    if Kanye and Kim were drowning and you could only save one ... what kind of sandwich would you make ?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 160 ✭✭dermo888

No need to be racist - he's an utter pox and would still be irrespective of his race or creed.
    Nelson Mandela did'nt spend 30 years on Robben Island, nor Obama become President so a talentless illiterate 'D' could drag his reputation through the gutter, and its talentless whore wife, attempt insurance fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Mickey Harte, Tyrone manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Isn't it odd - I love her but hate Rory her alter ego ???

Now that IS inexplicable. Still, I suppose that's the nature of this game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,017 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Mickey Harte, Tyrone manager.

Tyrone are like a bunch of children. Whatever you think about RTE they definitely didn't make fun if the death of his daughter. Gob****es

Well, at least he knew who was playing-unlike Grainne Seoige and her Dublin vs Monaghan spiel. (Did anyone watch Up for the Match? Was Grainne drunk or one something? She was completely off her head, cackling away to herself. The Dublin v Tyrone show will be interesting-in that Tyrone won't talk to RTE).

Yeah, Marty always does that, he can go off on tangents and references that are just...wha? He's no Micheal O'Muricheartaigh. (I didn't even try to spell that right).

I missed that what did she say?

• Advertisement

At the moment it is Marty Morrissey after yesterday. The desperation to make it all about himself with his nauseating script commentary and ridiculous references to Dolores O'Riordan (who probably never watched a game of hurling in her life) ruined the viewing partially for most it seems . He got a good reaction once and now he has turned into a parody of himself with his copy and pasting the same "name all the villages in a county" pre game spiel

He isn't a bad person, far from it but he really p*ssed me off yesterday.

Marty strikes me as somebody who has let what spas call "celebrity" go to his head... I'm sure he's sound though.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Chances are it's already been said, but how about Donald J Tramp??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

rushfan wrote: »
    Chances are it's already been said, but how about Donald J Tramp??

People just dont get the idea of inexplicable do they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

People just dont get the idea of inexplicable do they?
    Could a mod just delete inexplicable from the thread title so we don't have to keep seeing this sort of post that ruins the flow of an otherwise fun thread?

Both of the Garrihy sisters.

Especially the "comedian"

Agreed!!!! As funny as getting an infected genital wart caught in a zip.

Agreed!!!! As funny as getting an infected genital wart caught in a zip.

Not even that funny :)

Not even that funny :)

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

razorblunt wrote: »
    Martin Tyler keeps pushing the "and its live" before the last ad break for kick off and it's completely forced.

I'd love Sky to lose the rights to the Premier League so he can shout "AAAAND IT'S HIGHLIGHTS" before a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Chris Kamara
    Jeff Stelling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Chris Kamara
    Jeff Stelling

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

Alan Hughes.

Well, not exactly inexplicable, but you know.

Relikk wrote: »
    Alan Hughes.

Sammy f***ing b****rd Sausages!!!

I'd happily throw fire ants at him!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Lando Griffins OTHER HALF

Ryan Tubridy.

Oh, sorry, you said inexplicably can't stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Relikk wrote: »
    Alan Hughes.

i reckon he's a right bitchy gay behind it all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

There's 3 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Davy Fitzgerald.

There's 3 of them.

Oh f**k!

All three then, safe to say the third's a wagon too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 fuzzyduck4

You'll be delighted to hear so that Aoibheann is the new host of the podge and rodge show on rte!

Advertisement