Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

A lot of celebs to be honest

Gok wan is probably Top

Jordan and Kerry are very close

And that red haired one that used to be in eastenders wow I hated her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

catrat12 wrote: »

And that red haired one that used to be in eastenders wow I hated her

Yep.
    Yer mans head must have been melted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

Has anyone mentioned those ones on Twitter that are constantly posting vague, passive-aggressive political tweets that often feel like lame attempts at getting validation on Irish Twitter?

Because they are annoying indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

tupenny wrote: »
    I agree, Same could be said for most "WAGS".
    Cept coleen Rooney. Can't stand her either though

I think she's the worst of the lot. It seems that Wayne can do whatever (or whoever!) he wants as long as he funds her 10 holidays a year and designer lifestyle.
    It just seems like she has no respect for herself and she's setting a horrible example to her children. Those boys are going to grow up believing that's how you treat women.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Coleen Rooney is the same though, she knew Wayne was her meal ticket to a life of luxury so she forgives everything he has ever done from cheating on her to grannies etc etc. Any other self respecting woman would kick him to the curb but shes nothing without him. All her work was got by association with him.

And when I see these WAGS going on 10 holidays a year costing hundreds of thousands...would it ever occur to her to donate some of her wealth to charity, would it fcuk. Disgusting. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Flipping channels the other night, a programme popped up about z list celebrities doing an endurance rally in Thailand/Cambodia. Noel Edmonds was one of the competitors. The head on him. A 70 year doing his level best to look mid 40's and still a massive self absorbed bellend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

I am probably alone, but I just can't warm to, Nadiya Hussain (Great British Bake Off winner) for some reason.

and pretty much every day time TV presenters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Coleen Rooney is the same though, she knew Wayne was her meal ticket to a life of luxury so she forgives everything he has ever done from cheating on her to grannies etc etc. Any other self respecting woman would kick him to the curb but shes nothing without him. All her work was got by association with him.

And when I see these WAGS going on 10 holidays a year costing hundreds of thousands...would it ever occur to her to donate some of her wealth to charity, would it fcuk. Disgusting. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Eh, how do you know she doesn't give money to charity? ?? Because the news hasn't been spoonfed to you via the tabloids. Doesn't she have a huge connection with the brain cancer charity her teenage sister died of for example

I know for example her husband has given massive massive sums to various charities? 3/4 of million alone one Christmas. I mean what is the appropriate sum rich people need to give to charity to keep people like you happy? And should they come out with a public statement every time.

I'm not sure where you are coming at with holidays costing hundreds of thousands ofor pounds either!!!

Eh, how do you know she doesn't give money to charity? ?? Because the news hasn't been spoonfed to you via the tabloids. Doesn't she have a huge connection with the brain cancer charity her teenage sister died of for example

I know for example her husband has given massive massive sums to various charities? 3/4 of million alone one Christmas. I mean what is the appropriate sum rich people need to give to charity to keep people like you happy? And should they come out with a public statement every time.

I'm not sure where you are coming at with holidays costing hundreds of thousands ofor pounds either!!!

Ive never read anything about her donating to charity. All of her interviews are about me me me myself and i. Totally self obsessed girl only in it for the money. She has a duty in her position to donate to charity but i guess all of her holidays are more important to her.
    Come off it, look at any pictures of her many trips abroad with about 50 suitcases nannies personal chefs etc and you can be sure shes not flying economy either. Of course that runs to hundreds of thousands a year. Common sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Go on, profer me with these graphic photos of her holiday shenanigans that you have described! And lay me down a budget of how any such holiday costs hundreds of thousands? When does she even go on all these holidays???

And as I said just because you haven't been spoonfed information about someone's private life, doesn’t mean you have every tidbit of knowledge about her on hand.

• Advertisement

Go on, profer me with these graphic photos of her holiday shenanigans that you have described! And lay me down a budget of how any such holiday costs hundreds of thousands? When does she even go on all these holidays???

And as I said just because you haven't been spoonfed information about someone's private life, doesn’t mean you have every tidbit of knowledge about her on hand.

Ive read several articles in newspapers and magazines about her many holidays during the year, along with pictures of her massive entourage, chefs, nannies, a wardrobe for every day and tonnes of private parties. Im not sure what you find so objectionable here- is it the money aspect or are you looking for some kind of "proof" of her extravagant holiday lifestyle? If the latter, then simply google Coleen Rooney holidays entourage and you get some information on that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

And she's willing to overlook the fact that he's not exactly easy on the eye.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Happy4all wrote: »
    I am probably alone, but I just can't warm to, Nadiya Hussain (Great British Bake Off winner) for some reason.

and pretty much every day time TV presenters.

I don't even watch that programme and I think she's overexposed. Nothing particularly against her but she ticks a lot of pc boxes which is why she's on so many magazine covers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

I don't even watch that programme and I think she's overexposed. Nothing particularly against her but she ticks a lot of pc boxes which is why she's on so many magazine covers.

And so many pages of the Dailies Mail and Express saying "only won because she's a bleedin' Muslim, ban the burqa, ship 'em all home!"

And she's willing to overlook the fact that he's not exactly easy on the eye.

That's an interpretation. For all you know, she might be an out-and-out Shrek-fetishist!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

To be fair - she does that too. Google Claire House, she practically bankrolls them at times.

Agree with the lack of balls to kick the spud faced granny shagger out though.

Oh and my contribution to the thread - Lily f**king Allen. Again.

Loathe her beyond reason.

Oh and my contribution to the thread - Lily f**king Allen. Again.

Loathe her beyond reason.

I think the inexplicability there is her career in the first place!

I once happened across a comment from some outraged Lily f**king Allen -- as we're referring to her by her full title, I see -- fans, dissing Katy Perry as "practically just a novelty act".

My speech. It was very much -less.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

Instagram “influencers”

alaimacerc wrote: »
    I think the inexplicability there is her career in the first place!

I once happened across a comment from some outraged Lily f**king Allen -- as we're referring to her by her full title, I see -- fans, dissing Katy Perry as "practically just a novelty act".

My speech. It was very much -less.

The apple practically got a plane from that tree - Keith seems a decent sort!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Her brother seems a decent sort as well.

• Advertisement

Her brother seems a decent sort as well.

He the lad in Game of Thrones ? Yeah, deffo just her!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

s8n wrote: »
    Instagram “influencers”

Add to this, anyone who describes someone as Instagram Famous, that's not a thing until shops start accepting Instagram Likes for currency.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

He the lad in Game of Thrones ? Yeah, deffo just her!

Thats him. Reek.

Loughc wrote: »
    Add to this, anyone who describes someone as Instagram Famous, that's not a thing until shops start accepting Instagram Likes for currency.

I hear "YouTuber"; "Snapchat star" etc and I think "knobhead".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Yeah right-Keith was and is still a s**tehawk.

His 'comedy' is terrible, he constantly cheated on his partners. Latched on to everyone with talent, because he had none, and often turned up on shows drunk off his @$$.
    You can find his 'comedy' on youtube-painful, just absolutely painful. The most unfunny thing Britains' produced since...the last unfunny thing Britain produced.

Everything from his 'music' to his standup is pain.

The son, Alfie? Often pulls the 'do you know who I am' at the door of pubs and clubs. When he was dating Ray Winstone's untalented daughter him and her were notorious for pulling that stuff.

The Allen's take after dad quite well tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,470 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Yeah right-Keith was and is still a s**tehawk.

His 'comedy' is terrible, he constantly cheated on his partners. Latched on to everyone with talent, because he had none, and often turned up on shows drunk off his @$$.
    You can find his 'comedy' on youtube-painful, just absolutely painful. The most unfunny thing Britains' produced since...the last unfunny thing Britain produced.

Everything from his 'music' to his standup is pain.

The son, Alfie? Often pulls the 'do you know who I am' at the door of pubs and clubs. When he was dating Ray Winstone's untalented daughter him and her were notorious for pulling that stuff.

The Allen's take after dad quite well tbh.

Eeeeee .....large boil lanced cleanly there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Colm Hayes the DJ formerly of FM104 and 2FM. Became program director of Radio Nova and promptly put himself and Lucy Kennedy back on the airwaves in the breakfast show slot, which has been slated. I have heard in person he is an absolute smug p***k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Your man on 2FM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Eeeeee .....large boil lanced cleanly there ?

He also made a documentary on Princess Diana that is complete BS, but cannot be screened in the UK or Ireland due to our defamation laws (libel and slander, not blasphemy).

You gotta google Keith-nice guy he is not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Frank Bruno.

Advertisement