Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being called a bully on a thread

Options
  • 08-05-2017 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭

I want to start by saying I literally never report posts. I can take my fair share but I will not take being called a bully on a thread about a missing kid!
    Yesterday and today I was called a bully, a stalker, obsessed and more on the Madeline McCann thread. Please go and read the circumstances and you'll see that I'm not a bully. I asked a poster to clarify a comment and she flipped. Again today I was called a bully. I will not tolerate being called a bully, especially on a thread like that. I'm not sure if posting here is the appropriate course of action, but I've reported all the posts and PM'd the mod, Barbie, but all that happened was we both received a warning- even though Barbie told me in PM that she knows I did nothing wrong, she just can't be seen to be taking sides.

The thread is closed now but can something be done about those posters saying that? Honestly they can't get away with the way they go on. So many posters have left that thread due to the going on of them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

tHB already moved your other thread over from Feedback to here and has replied to you on it, so I'll lock this one to keep all discussion on the one thread and avoid confusion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement