Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Black leggings with denim skirt

• 09-05-2017 7:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭

I know that wearing leggings under skirts was pretty prevalent a few seasons back but as I haven't seen that look in quite a while, I wonder is it gone out of fashion. Just that I fished out an old favourite denim skirt that I haven't worn in ages and think that it would look good worn with black leggings.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Personally I'm not a fan of the look for myself and I think of it as being early 2000's even when everybody did it but in saying that if you want to wear a denim skirt with black leggings then wear it regardless of it being in "fashion" or not. If you feel happy and comfortable wearing it that's the main thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭mollymaloney

Thanks there Saggycraggy--- that sums up what I've been thinking. Not so much that there is anything wrong with the look but a bit outdated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

I think it is a look that can suit some people and not others...never mind about the "dated" label - if you like it, wear it in your own way!
    Is the skirt above-the-knee? Could you wear it with coloured leggings? T-shirt to match the leggings? What kind of shoes //ankle boots?
    Wear it your way and it will be your look! :-)

Advertisement