Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steven Wilson @ The Olympia, 19th March 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Baaaaahhhh.......yesssss!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

:eek: Holy flurking sh!t ... YES

If anyone knows what the pre-sale code is but doesn't wnat to post it , I'll be forever grateful for a PM :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

RayCon wrote: »
    If anyone knows what the pre-sale code is but doesn't wnat to post it , I'll be forever grateful for a PM :D

Me too :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

It mentions Spotify....hope I get one that way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

About time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Concise Maths 3

Anyone get the spotify pre sale email? I got it but the link on the SW website to the tickets brings me to ticketmaster with no option to buy tickets.

You think presale gone already?

Where presale have sold out for other shows it says on the SW website like.

I just got tickets using the spotify presale there myself? I just followed the link from the email.

I checked there and I could select up to 8 seats on the presale so tonnes left!

Anyone who wants the email just shoot me a PM with your email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

Aaaahhh! I'm going on holiday at the end of the month so I can't afford a ticket right now, Hopefully they don't sell out before I get home.

GLaDOS wrote: »
    I just got tickets using the spotify presale there myself? I just followed the link from the email.

I checked there and I could select up to 8 seats on the presale so tonnes left!

Anyone who wants the email just shoot me a PM with your email address.

PM sent.

• Advertisement

GLaDOS, cheers for that.

I got some from Glados, hope it wasn't the end of them for others.

I suspect most of the front rows are going to be filled with boardsies :D

I should've checked my spam, I've a presale myself which I'll forward on if people send on an email address.

Glados, I went for Circle myself, don't know how seating on ground floor works in Olympia

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I suspect most of the front rows are going to be filled with boardsies :D

I'd say we could be the only people there ,as hardly any tickets have been sold in the presale.

It's almost a year in advance in fairness, we're just particularly hardcore fans I suspect!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭park500

Got link from GLaDOS and worked fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

It's almost a year in advance in fairness, we're just particularly hardcore fans I suspect!

That's true ,nice to get a good seat though.
    Cant see the need to put tickets on sale so far in advance though ,bit ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Mushy wrote: »
    I went for Circle myself, don't know how seating on ground floor works in Olympia

They've renovated it fairly recently, so there's no longer a central aisle or a gap between the front and rear stalls. It's just one large block of seats, like the Grand Canal Theatre or the NCH.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Really hope Wilson pulls a big crowd for Dublin. Would have a bearing on future tours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 leroy d

Love Steven Wilson and it is great to see him carve out a successful solo career. The only thing is that 'Porcupine Tree' might be a thing of the past. That would really sadden me as they are my all time favourite group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

This looks to be all seated... that can't be right?

No way do I want to be squeezed into one of those Olympia seats. Ugh...

Pelvis wrote: »
    This looks to be all seated... that can't be right?

No way do I want to be squeezed into one of those Olympia seats. Ugh...

All the gigs are all seated. Think was same on his last tour too, know it was in Manchester.

Yeah was all seated when I saw him for the Raven tour in Edinburgh.

Advertisement