Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia-Nursing

Options
  • 09-05-2017 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

I've only heard about their nursing course recently-anybody have any update on it?? Will this programme actually go ahead??

I don't think i'll ever be able to afford to go back to do nursing full time but something like this would be almost doable (online etc) but can't imagine how it would work with a course like nursing??!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DJMousehand

I am in the exact same boat as you. I called to get more information, such as clinical practice dates etc, so I can plan (work etc) it etc....just a rough idea. However, they disclosed nothing and I joined their mailing list for updates, of which there have been none. AFAIK it is due to start in Spring 2018 , assuming it is approved by the relevant bodies. If I find out more I will post here but i have been trying to no avail. My guess is there will be an announcement in August or so if it is to go ahead. Really hope it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RangerSteve

Hi guys. Not sure if ye guys went for this in the end or anyone else out there.? Did anyone receive an offer yesterday or is the selection process still ongoing!?

Thanks!

Advertisement