Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Etiquette

Options
  • 09-05-2017 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

So little story here, and it absolutely infuriated me!

Went to the gym last night and it was PACKED, so 2/3 people sharing a machine at a time, went over to do shoulders and this guy is sitting there doing his set and when he finishes, takes his phone out and starts texting, so after standing there for about 30 seconds at this stage I said "sorry can I get on that machine while you're taking your break"

The guy didn't even look up he just stuck his index finger up indicating 1 second or something and went back to texting! So I leaned in and said "sorry but get up now, the gym is packed and you're not using the machine" he then got up in a big huff. I know I was probably wrong getting up in his face a little but the sheer rudeness of him not even saying anything and just indicating one minute with his finger made me beyond angry.

Anyone else had anything like this happen?

What would you of done in this situation?

Advertisement