Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I loved the Disney dance . Deighted Rev is gone I was bored of him
    Brian next please , then Charlotte , Ruth , Susan , Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Simon was chronically bad. Awful dance. How did he score more than Charlotte? He was dire!
    Hopefully he'll be gone next.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Heroditas wrote: »
    Simon was chronically bad. Awful dance. How did he score more than Charlotte? He was dire!
    Hopefully he'll be gone next.

His dance last night was bad but I thought tonight was worse. He is one of Shirley's favourites though. She will continue to overmark him and will probably save him in a dance off if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

His dance last night was bad but I thought tonight was worse. He is one of Shirley's favourites though. She will continue to overmark him and will probably save him in a dance off if needed.

Definitely think she's overmarking him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Oh no Susan needs to go sooner than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,402 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Very entertaining all right :) did you like the Disney dance? It was just ok.

The pro Disney routine didn't do it for me. Normally the pro dances are outstanding but I didn't think this one was good. I suppose they can't all be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

The reverend didn't even make it onto it takes two yesterday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I thought it was weird. Would have presumed they are contractually obliged to appear one last time. However, it's not the first time a booted off celeb didn't show. Trying to remember now who it was...

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

pinkypinky wrote: »
    I thought it was weird. Would have presumed they are contractually obliged to appear one last time. However, it's not the first time a booted off celeb didn't show. Trying to remember now who it was...

Will young

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭threetrees

And Jennifer Gibney too. She had a telephone link but didn't appear in ITT after being booted out.

• Advertisement

368100 wrote: »
    Will young

He wasn't booted out. He left for personal reasons.

pinkypinky wrote: »

All the Celebs have day jobs. He was at a pre arranged event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Very entertaining all right :) did you like the Disney dance? It was just ok.

The pro Disney routine didn't do it for me. Normally the pro dances are outstanding but I didn't think this one was good. I suppose they can't all be great!

Totally agree with you. Very rushed. Cameras spanned away from faces/footwork. Can be too much of that prancing about back stage. That sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

It's not a good week so far is it?? Very disappointed for Joe. I really thought the Cha Cha Cha would be a good dance for him ��

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

It's all been a bit meh this week so far. Ruth impressed me though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

ShazGV wrote: »
    It's all been a bit meh this week so far. Ruth impressed me though!

Me too - I don't get the negativity towards her. I'm not an Anton fan but fair play to him.

Cateym wrote: »
    It's not a good week so far is it?? Very disappointed for Joe. I really thought the Cha Cha Cha would be a good dance for him ��

He was very disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ruth was much better tonight but I thought Charlotte was so good tonight and such a bad score. I think Brendan could be hampering her

• Registered Users Posts: 29,257 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Is there nobody else watching? :confused:

I'm a bit behind, but none of them have wowed me so far.

Debbie - far too placed and perfect (had to laugh at the judges telling her her leg(s) were too straight - isn't the common complaint that knees are bent?) Whoever said she reminded them of a Barbie doll hit the nail on the head.

Brian - I have no words.

Mollie's salsa - meh. Difficult dance and just looked fairly stilted, which I think she knew. A shame, cos she's gorgeous.

Davood - I did wonder if they were too long out of hold after the judges pointing that rule out last week :confused: Didn't do it for me, and I usually love the VW.

That's as far as I've got so far.

Great staging

• Advertisement

What is that fine line between brilliant and .... well, not brilliant?

Charlotte's jive had all the required steps, but from the very first one it just didn't have IT, whatever IT is.

I think she's just not a natural dancer, which is a shame.

Now I'm seeing what the comments above were about....Joe's hips not moving at all.....

Love this

Wish I'd put a bet on Gemma at 9/1 earlier

Loved Gemma's Paso. Well deserved scores.

Gemma's dance was Wow!! And I'm delighted for Aliz and now it's Gorka time :D

Alexandra is going great

Oooh, great quickstep from Aston!

Talk about a mile a minute :eek:

Alexandra and Gemma for the final

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Wow, Gemma & Alexandra really livened things up this week. The speed of Alexandra in that!

Advertisement