Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Options

Comments

Once again the worst dancer was voted off.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Who's gone? I missed it tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Autosport wrote: »
    Who's gone? I missed it tonight

Charlotte versus Davood
    Charlotte out

Can't believe Davood was in the dance off :eek:

Brendan ruined Charlottes chance

Autosport wrote: »
    Can't believe Davood was in the dance off :eek:

Brendan ruined Charlottes chance

I don't know really if she ever had a chance . She had no musicality in her at all . She seemed to skip about mainly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Charlotte and Brendan were dreadful tonight. She was like a puppet on a string. Brendan knew it was a done deal when he didn't even finish the dance properly (didn't put on the jacket or hat) Plus she seems very dull. I'm sure she's lovely but she just lacks charisma. I think that's probably why Simon and Brian have survived and she went.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Charlotte looked very unenthusiastic tonight and yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

RosyLily wrote: »
    What is it with Tess and outfits with funky sleeves/shoulders? I just want to take a scissors to her dress!!:pac:

Shock! Hope Davood is still wearing his acupressure bracelets.

Ha ha that was the bane of the show for me last year. Always looks like someone takes the scissors to half her outfit at the last minute. !!

Charlotte looked very unenthusiastic tonight and yesterday.

She looked unenthusiastic from the start. As if she was only there under duress.

Did you hear the news ? Aliona is seeking legal advise as Johnny Ball has said that she faked injuring her leg so she could go on holidays. And Iveta gave Johnny extra difficult dances so he'd be put out. Eh needing publicity Johnny?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Surprised at that given Zoe's association with the show. He was one of the oldest contestants ever and always going to leave in the first few weeks.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Bruno not judging this weekend due to a prior commitment. No guest judge being drafted in. Surprised he didn't realise he was busy on a Saturday night in October.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,403 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Bruno not judging this weekend due to a prior commitment. No guest judge being drafted in. Surprised he didn't realise he was busy on a Saturday night in October.

I think he's in the US working on something got to do with Dancing With The Stars.
    First show he's missed in 15 years apparently.

I think he's in the US working on something got to do with Dancing With The Stars.
    First show he's missed in 15 years apparently.

No excuse. If he can’t commit to the job, he should step aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ah will you stop. It's a Saturday night light entertainment show not life or death. The show will go ahead without a problem and next week it will be back to normal.

I was thinking it would be good opportunity to get a guest judge in and have a bit of craic on it. Bruno does add entertainment value (when he's falling off chairs , that sort of thing). !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I was thinking it would be good opportunity to get a guest judge in and have a bit of craic on it. Bruno does add entertainment value (when he's falling off chairs , that sort of thing). !

It's a pity they're not doing that, they got Donny Osmond on before so not like it's never been done!

ShazGV wrote: »
    It's a pity they're not doing that, they got Donny Osmond on before so not like it's never been done!

Donny was throwing out tens like they were going out of fashion. If they are going to have a guess judge it should be someone with a dance background.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,403 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Sure stick him in solitary confinement for a few years while you're at it... Or give him a few lashings... Or bring him to the gallows!

As another poster said, it's only for one week! The show will be fine without him.

ShazGV wrote: »

Donny was throwing out tens like they were going out of fashion. If they are going to have a guess judge it should be someone with a dance background.

He does have a dance background.

• Advertisement

Whats happened to Aljaz ? He never used to be so forced and try so hard to be funny . Lately he just grins like The Joker

He does have a dance background.

Fair enough. I only know him as a singer, didn't realise he was a dancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Oti is easily the best choreographer out of the pros

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Agree. Scored dances very high that week

Anyone else watching tonight?

I absolutely loved Mollie and AJ . The dance was fab and they are both so joyful

Davood and Mollie dances were a great start of the show.

Simons Charleston was terrible. He was out of time, not in sync and absolutely no swivel which is necessary for the Charleston. He should have gone last week, hopefully he goes this week.

Craig bores me to tears . Yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I think I'm about a half an hour behind (watching AJ and Mollie now)....

Firstly, thought that was a fairly poor jive by Davood - bit flaily and scattered IMO.

And would they EVER get past the "oooh I feel seasick" gag for the Viennese Waltz :( When I see someone puke either in rehearsals or on the show, I'll take it seriously - but until then that has to be the oldest, lamest "joke" on telly :(

LOVE Darcy's dress tonight (mind you, she could wear a bin bag and make it look good!)

• Advertisement

Debbie was grand . Nothing exciting

Advertisement