Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Oti . She is stunning

Him! Oti is amazing too

Aliash!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

snowflaker wrote: »
    Him! Oti is amazing too

Aljaz !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Aljaz had a bit of an unfortunate sweaty bum (i hope) in the group dance. Anyone that has it recorded go back and look.

Hoping simon goes regardless who he's up against.

Im gonna miss next week unless i can catch BBC1 in marbella :-)

Also for the first time this series ive realised its not len's lens.....shows how much of a difference it made!

368100 wrote: »
    Aliaz had a bit of an unfortunate sweaty bum (i hope) in the group dance. Anyone that has it recorded go back and look.

Hoping simon goes regardless who he's up against.

Im gonna miss next week unless i can catch BBC1 in marbella :-)

I imagine BBC won’t be hard to find!!

• Advertisement

Some of the “celebs” seem disappointed when their name is called! Lol

Yes Brian!

Come on Rimmer!!!

Brian to go . Pleeeease

The i player is blocked to outside the UK

I think ill actually be flying when it starts....oh well....ill get logged on here to see what opinions were....dont let me down folks!!

This is bad

• Advertisement

Ended better than it started 5

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Brian is brutal.He should go this time.

I thought Simon slipping cost him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I don’t know who the judges are gonna go for here - I think Brian is lighter on his feet

I thought Brian was a better dancer, even tho I don’t like him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Brian has been very lucky to last until tonight.

Brian is a real eejit

Alexandra never celebrated halloween as a child. Que the sob story VT next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Some cultures don't celebrate it so she's allowed to be excited.

I thought Brian was better than Simon. Sure that means nothing these days.

It was the right result. Even though I’d come to life Brian. Roll on next week.

• Advertisement

368100 wrote: »
    Alexandra never celebrated halloween as a child. Que the sob story VT next week

She’s so unlikable so fake

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I like her. I loved her on X factor and I love her on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

FFS Brian really threw that away. Great chance to get rid of Simon thrown out the window :(

Anyway, thought it was funny I posted the link to the Rebel Yell pro dance earlier, particularly when the pro dance tonight started off with a half-assed Jive wearing wellies.

Autosport wrote: »
    I like her. I loved her on X factor and I love her on this.

I just can't. I remember her on x factor in early stages going on about how she performed to do it for her fans..or something like that.....can't have her since

Heroditas wrote: »
    FFS Brian really threw that away. Great chance to get rid of Simon thrown out the window :(

Anyway, thought it was funny I posted the link to the Rebel Yell pro dance earlier, particularly when the pro dance tonight started off with a half-assed Jive wearing wellies.

I saw your link and before click it I thought " after I watch this I must post the Rebel Yell jive " And you had posted it !
    I loved the old pros doing simple jives , waltzes , tangos etc . No bells or whistles or swings or wellies or frantic hopping about .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just rewatched Danny’s Week 1 performance “Cake by the Ocean”. How good was that?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭hamburgham

"My wife and I were watching some old pro dances last night.
    Pity they don't do ones like this anymore. Compare this to the self-indulgent mincing and posing last Sunday:

https://youtu.be/_n59-r5haCg

Just dancing... no props, nothing.[/QUOTE]"

Thanks for posting that clip, it’s amazing with the bonus of the divine Matthew Cutler.

Really does show how the standard of the group dances has dropped. That was the golden era of Strictly. Those pros along with Aliona and Artem were my favourites. Pasha has lost it and what is it with Aljiaz with his mouth always wide open and his tongue hanging out half the time. He’s lost it as well and the sweat patch on his backside tonight didn’t help.

There’s so much dross now with Claudia’s “jokes” and the fillers in between the dances are unbearable.
    This isn’t a particularly good year, not one dance I wanted to watch again yesterday. Did love Aston and Jeanette’s cha cha though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Aston and Jeanette are adorable, perfect partnership.
    I absolutely can't stand Claudia, have to fast forward through all her bits this year - either she's become more annoying or my tolerance levels have lowered again.
    Glad to see Brian (was it Brian? The 'entertainer'?) eliminated last night, hopefully Simon next, he's the only true dead wood remaining IMO. Ruth gets a pass because she seems to be improving some bit but she'll plateau in the next week or two and hopefully won't be kept at the loss of better dancers.
    Anyone else notice Brendan was really hamming it up last night with the smiley happy faces? Has he actually said this is his last series or is it all speculation so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

dee_mc wrote: »
    Ruth gets a pass because she seems to be improving some bit but she'll plateau in the next week or two and hopefully won't be kept at the loss of better dancers.
    Anyone else notice Brendan was really hamming it up last night with the smiley happy faces? Has he actually said this is his last series or is it all speculation so far?
    Yeah she's not as bad as Brian and Simon so they deserve to go before her but she is best of the worst if you want or the worst of the midfield she should survive only 1 or 2 more weeks but she does have the loose women voters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Advertisement