Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I didn't like it at all. First one I haven't enjoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Jonnie is through , he really needs to improve his posture . It was better weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Mollie looked like she was shi&*ing herself there! I wonder if she'll be in trouble again, very common for a dancer to be in two dance-offs in a row.

Mollie actually said what out loud when Aston got put through to the dance off. Love Claudia's dig at Shirley , how's my posture?:)

Aww . Not Mollie again 😢

• Advertisement

Not surprised really. Only surprise is who she's up against.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I know Mollie scored higher than Aston last night, but can anyone remember their scores?

Aston got 25.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Aston got 25.

Mollie got 27

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Shocked that Aston is gone!!

• Advertisement

What on earth? Shirley is ridiculous. Poor Janette.

Aston out . I can't say I am fussed really

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Yikes!

What on earth? Shirley is ridiculous. Poor Janette.

Mollie was better tonight and Jannette choreography was awful

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Mollie's dance-off was better than Aston's. I was not wrong about a shock exit though!

Genealogy Forum Mod

It won't be long until Mollie is gone anyway. The public don't like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Woeful choreography from Jannette. Her choice of dance content is the reason Aston is out. He danced well and could have gone on to win, but what he danced was not a Viennese Waltz. Correct decision from judges.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I'm a massive Prince fan and I have to say I didn't really like that group dance. It was too disjointed and would have been better with only one Prince song. Also what is that choreographer's obsession with frames?

Genealogy Forum Mod

It won't be long until Mollie is gone anyway. The public don't like her.

Its not a vote to go its a vote to save . So the public just prefer others not necessarily dislike anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Edelstein

I messed up recording the results show today. My kids will lose the plot tomorrow. Trying to find out if it's repeated at all but can't seem to find any listings???

The BBC player doesn't work outside of the UK .....

Any other ways of viewing the Results Showf???

TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Edelstein wrote: »
    I messed up recording the results show today. My kids will lose the plot tomorrow. Trying to find out if it's repeated at all but can't seem to find any listings???

TIA

You might get lucky with Youtube!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

What a load of rubbish, neither of those two deserved to be in the bottom two.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Edelstein wrote: »

TIA

Add on an extension to your browser, cant name it, and set your location to uk, and watch I player

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

What a load of rubbish, neither of those two deserved to be in the bottom two.

To be fair, Aston got the second lowest score of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Aston is the better dancer overall but Mollie’s dance was better. It’s a shame as I think Aston had the potiental to go a lot further than Mollie will.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Cateym

People are going absolutely crazy on Strictly's Instagram page!!! Never seen it like this. However I actually hated their Viennese waltz. Choreography was truly awful. I think it was the right decision. People seem to forget that you're only as good as your last dance. Yes Aston is a far superior dancer to Mollie but everything about his dance last night was woeful.

LizT wrote: »
    Aston is the better dancer overall but Mollie’s dance was better. It’s a shame as I think Aston had the potiental to go a lot further than Mollie will.

Completely agree. For that reason alone I'm amazed that Aston wasn't saved. It's happened before...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

When he came out with the afro and the flares I thought hes doing a samba. But I was shocked when it turned out to be viennese waltz. It wasnt a clsssic dance which I blame Jeannette for, but also the costume department have to be blamed.

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    When he came out with the afro and the flares I thought hes doing a samba. But I was shocked when it turned out to be viennese waltz. It wasnt a clsssic dance which I blame Jeannette for, but also the costume department have to be blamed.

I agree , the outfit and the music were awful and a waltz deserves better than that But I imagine that the pro has a big input into the outfit and you often hear Vicky say the pro wants this or that .
    I miss the classic long ballgowns this year .

• Advertisement

pinkypinky wrote: »
    I'm a massive Prince fan and I have to say I didn't really like that group dance. It was too disjointed and would have been better with only one Prince song. Also what is that choreographer's obsession with frames?

It was one of the better pro dances this season but we're not exactly being treated to high calibre performances. It's been decidedly average.

Advertisement