Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Options

Comments

Alijaz or Brendan

If I was male I would want to dance with Oti. Her choreography is brilliant.

Oti’s got it all. Looks, personality and talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I like Alijaz but think Kevin would be more forgiving of my two left feet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Aliaz, Gorka , Anton, or Pasha. :) Giovanni would probably suit my height but he smokes and I've allergies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Wowzers Darcy...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Awful song for the Tango.

• Advertisement

Surely the trees blocked the judges view a bit!

Ugh, Rhumba...

That was intentional. :) come on Joe !

Ah ruth......time to go methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Getting really tired of Anton talking back to the judges.

• Advertisement

I actually think they were overly harsh on Ruth there. It wasn't nearly as bad as those marks suggested.

Davood has great energy in his dances but zero finesse....zero.

He had great swivel there on his own but i disagree with darcy....he struggled with swivel while he was carrying her....dont know why they even tried it.

Way overmarked

Argentine Tango. My favourite dance.

I actually think they were overly harsh on Ruth there. It wasn't nearly as bad as those marks suggested.

I thought he was just right to speak over that judge. It wasn't that bad. Definitely worth more than an 18.

Did Katie and Anton do a dance to this music a few years back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Ok, that was pretty awesome.

Dont like her but credit where its due.....that was a great AT. Gotan project music always helps too

Edit: ugh....the false modesty is what gets me

That was harsh scoring for Molly. I'm not her biggest fan or anything but give her constructive feedback. She really gave it her all.

Judges making it very clear who they do and don't want to make it to blackpool.

Poor Mollie looked devastated at those scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Bit harsh from the judges on Molly. She started great but the intensity went. Not deserving of that score imo.

Aw Jonnie!!! It's always a 10 from me...especially with those golden locks! Craig's comments might get the public to vote for him.

RosyLily wrote: »
    Bit harsh from the judges on Molly. She started great but the intensity went. Not deserving of that score imo.

Aw Jonnie!!! It's always a 10 from me...especially with those golden locks! Craig's comments might get the public to vote for him.

Jonnie left me a bit flat.....he struggled with the steps a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

368100 wrote: »
    Jonnie left me a bit flat.....he struggled with the steps a bit.

It was lacking something.

Great stuff from Debbie and Gio!

Ooh Tess disagreed with Craig over Johnnie. What's the world coming to? It certainly wasn't dull but not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭lemmno

Wonder if Janette is just one of those people who always needs to be seen.......

RosyLily wrote: »
    It was lacking something.

Great stuff from Debbie and Gio!

Debbie is finally out of ballet mode. Im no great fan but it was a good salsa, she could have had more figure 8 tho but thats just picky.

Ffs why are all the ones i dont like so good.

Team gemma and aljaz at the min

Just shows davood was overmarked....no way on same level as alex and gorka

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I thought the judges were very hard on Ruth, I didn't think it was that bad at all. I don't understand why Susan is getting such consistently good comments, I felt her dance lacked any elegance. I thought Mollie lost energy and intensity halfway through, her head was wobbling about like my 4 month old! Gemma, Davood, Joe were all only ok. I thought Debbie quite poor tonight, there wasn't much hip action for me, but it was a very ambitious dance, not up to her usual standard. Jonnie was also poor, I feel sorry for him because he is at an obvious physical disadvantage, but he's just plateaued massively. Alexandra, wow, that dance was incredible. Her face when she didn't get 4 10's 😂

368100 wrote: »
    Just shows davood was overmarked....no way on same level as alex and gorka

Much of the marking tonight was really....off. Equal amounts of overmarking and undermarking going on I thought.

On catchup. Liked Joe - the rhumba is so difficult imo

Davood very good but I think that he was overmarked. Great to see how much he has improved since the beginning

• Advertisement

Alexandra fab.

Advertisement