If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE49KU6400

Options
  • 09-05-2017 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭

Do you have any of these still in stock?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Do you have any of these still in stock?
    Hi ManOfMystery.

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately the 49KU6400 is now finished with no more stock arriving :(

There are still the curved version the 49KU6500 priced at £549.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202045-ue49ku6500.aspx

Comes with our 6 year guarantee and delivery would cost £6.99

Let me know what you think.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

Thanks, looked at the curved one but not really what I want and not suitable for where it will be mounted - would really need a flat version. Thought I'd ask as I saw Richersounds UK still had a stock (ex demo or open box mostly) in some stores. Cheers anyway

Thanks, looked at the curved one but not really what I want and not suitable for where it will be mounted - would really need a flat version. Thought I'd ask as I saw Richersounds UK still had a stock (ex demo or open box mostly) in some stores. Cheers anyway
    Hey ManOfMystery.

Yeah I see some of the other stores have some open box or ex-display. Unfortunately once there is no more at the warehouse we have no way of getting any more.

If anything else catches your eye please let me know.

Is there any option to get one of the units transferred from another store even if it means extra delivery charge to me?

Is there any option to get one of the units transferred from another store even if it means extra delivery charge to me?
    Hi ManOfMystery.

Unfortunately not. Once they go end of line they can not be transferred as they are usually ex-demo or ex-repair.

Once they went end of line they flew out the door.

Sorry.

• Advertisement

No problem, thanks anyway.

No problem, thanks anyway.
    Sorry ManOfMystery.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.