Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore-Pub To Watch Football

Options
  • 09-05-2017 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Heading to down on Sunday and want to watch the football, seen old thread saying Fergies place to go

Is that still the case??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

If it's Man Utd then I think Fergies is the supporters club's location of choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Guill wrote: »
    If it's Man Utd then I think Fergies is the supporters club's location of choice.

Liverpool fan to watch both matches

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Eugene Kelly's on the Kilbeggan bridge is a Liverpool pub. Nice pints too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bennyineire

If you are looking for food and craft beer you could try The Tanyard Lane, they have 5 or 6 TV screens also.
    Also the Brewery Tap is an option too

Had food in the lanyard lane,bit pricy but was nice and lovely staff

Then watched match in eugene kellys, lovely Guinness,commentary on nice and loud,about 20 Liverpool fans.

Thanks for the recommendations

Staying in the bridge house hotel, think only place with on entertainment on Sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bennyineire

jeffk wrote: »
    Had food in the lanyard lane,bit pricy but was nice and lovely staff

Then watched match in eugene kellys, lovely Guinness,commentary on nice and loud,about 20 Liverpool fans.

Thanks for the recommendations

Staying in the bridge house hotel, think only place with on entertainment on Sunday

The Copper Pot has music on Sundays also

Closed at 11 unfortunately

Think only late place on Sunday is the hotel or maybe another hotel, but maybe no music

Thought the palace would've been open like it is in Navan :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Hahahaha copper pot never closed at 11 since it opened :D
    You'd be grand in there til 3 o clock any Sunday nights I was in there but couldn't tell ya when the music finishes

Hahahaha copper pot never closed at 11 since it opened :D
    You'd be grand in there til 3 o clock any Sunday nights I was in there but couldn't tell ya when the music finishes

I was just going by Google, I'll no the next time I'm down so :)

Advertisement