Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist wanted for rock band

Options
  • 09-05-2017 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Limerick based rock band looking for male/female vocalist. We are playing Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, MGMT, Tame Impala and original material written by ourselves.
    The band is:
    Anita - Drums,
    Bart - Guitar/Vocals/Keys
    Jack - Bass

We are looking for vocalist in of age 20-30, flexible with ability to play evenings. Practicing once-twice a week in Limerick in rehearsing studios.
    If you are optimistic person that would like to play original material and some cool covers you are welcome! :)
    Additional advantage will be playing on guitar/keys.

Our soundcloud with some of our originals:

https://soundcloud.com/urban-outfit

Please do not hesitate to contact me on: 0871048284 or just write under this post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Urban Outfit

BUMP
    Still looking for lead vocalist from around Newcastle West and Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 armitageshanks3

BUMP
    Still looking for lead vocalist from around Newcastle West and Limerick.

Any joy with this guys? Id be interested if still looking. 28 male in Limerick city. Singer and guitarst

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Urban Outfit

Hi dude, yes! we are still looking for vocalist/guitarist!! please find me on facebook and pm me - Bartek Surlas, or text me on: 0871048284

Thanks!!

Advertisement