Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Campus Accomodation

• 09-05-2017 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Anyone know of any off-campus student village type accomodation near UCD under 8000? If I don't get on-campus, or only have the 8000+ accomodation to choose from, I'll be stuck to say the least, so any ideas are welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

ciara18 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any off-campus student village type accomodation near UCD under 8000? If I don't get on-campus, or only have the 8000+ accomodation to choose from, I'll be stuck to say the least, so any ideas are welcome!

There's no real student village. The only other place is ziggurat montrose across the road I think and it's expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DefinitelyMarc

Nothing for students unfortunately.

Also steer clear of that website UCD provides for students digs. It's an absolute ripoff and you can get far cheaper on daft. The families have enough cheek for several arses, even by Dublin rent price standards.

Only reason you'd want to go that route is if your parents were super protective.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sd97

Hi! If you find yourself stuck for somewhere to live I am looking for another housemate you can pm for details!

Advertisement