Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden furniture!

• 09-05-2017 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

With the recent good weather, everywhere seems to be sold out of decent garden furniture! Dunnes, Shannonside, Market Hardware etc. Anyone seen anything? Looking for a glass round table with 6 chairs or a rattan cube set if possible.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

With the recent good weather, everywhere seems to be sold out of decent garden furniture! Dunnes, Shannonside, Market Hardware etc. Anyone seen anything? Looking for a glass round table with 6 chairs or a rattan cube set if possible.

I saw lovely wodden garden furniture outside Clare Plant Hire in the Quin Road industrial estate the other day, was tempted to buy it there and then but had a little 1 with me so I couldn't find out anything about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Try Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Got a rattan set over the weekend in B&Q limerick. Homestore and more have stock also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Shannonside Homevalue, have Rattan cubes on their current leaflet for €399 / 3 day delivery time from date of order I'm told.

http://shannonside.net/summer-savings/

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Anonymous12

Sold out in Shannonside! Thanks for the info, we got sorted anyway... just in time for the rain.

• Advertisement
Advertisement