Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oldest virgin you know?

• 09-05-2017 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

Knew a lad who did pop the cherry til he was 31 ! What's the oldest you've heard of someone losing their virginity?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Oh sweet....

Another new low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Couple of em landed at Heathrow Airport as we speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Sweet mother of Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

The Pope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The 40yr old virgin, good movie

• Advertisement

Oh oh!! Parish priest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Ann Widdecombe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I'd think his father wishes he was still a virgin

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Don't know but a female friend of the wife has slept with > 100 fellas! Is that a record?

magentis wrote: »
    Sweet mother of Jesus.

Good choice.
    What age did she live to again? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

The Virgin Mary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Errr... yore ma???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Don't know but a female friend of the wife has slept with > 100 fellas! Is that a record?
    I doubt if she qualifies.

A slow month?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Went to a Co-Ed boarding school?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭HenryHill

No shes just a slag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ann Widdecombe.

/thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Surely anyone with 50,000 posts are contenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

I'd say she has seen more dicks than dinners.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Surely anyone with 50,000 posts are contenders.

Or 50,000 accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

HenryHill wrote: »
    No shes just a slag.

If you only had sex once a month with a different fella you could get to 100 in 9 years.
    Not too bad if you don't want a relationship.
    Wouldn't judge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Well that depends. Did she sleep with 100 fellas over the course of a few years, or in a single evening?

Either way, who gives a ****é

Oh oh!! Parish priest?

Yer man said virgins.:rolleyes:
    Does anyone read the OP anymore?.

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭HenryHill

eeguy wrote: »
    If you only had sex once a month with a different fella you could get to 100 in 9 years.
    Wouldn't judge.

Yeah thats still filth.

Yeah thats still filth.

Sorry virgin mary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

How old are you OP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

im going to stay a virgin to set a good example for my kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭nhunter100

Jobs OXO wrote:
    Knew a lad who did pop the cherry til he was 31 ! What's the oldest you've heard of someone losing their virginity?

Were you his first?

• Advertisement

Beyondgone wrote:
    Good choice. What age did she live to again?

Ah here the bible is just a cover up for a one night stand that got out of hand.

HenryHill wrote:
    No shes just a slag.

Now if she was a he replace 'legend' with 'slut'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,269 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Don't know but a female friend of the wife has slept with > 100 fellas! Is that  a record?

Not sure how to phrase this response properly but will give it my best shot...

Sounds a little but like she was sounding you out to see how you'd react.......... "My friend did X" indeed

Wouldn't judge.

Ah yeah, but you forgot to count Lent. Surely she'd give up the oul' cock for Lent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Your mother.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Deano

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Me. I'm 30, turning 31 in august. Reckon I might be able to surpass your mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

magentis wrote: »
    Sweet mother of Jesus.

Protestants beg to differ.

Ah yeah, but you forgot to count Lent. Surely she'd give up the oul' cock for Lent?

If anything I have more sex in Lent.

Well it makes perfect logical sense.......with all these young ladies giving up the cock for Lent, there's obviously a lot more to go around.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Why does it matter?

Everyone's different, live and let live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

Jorge Mario Bergoglio, he's 80.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭blue note

Not sure how to phrase this response properly but will give it my best shot...

Sounds a little but like she was sounding you out to see how you'd react.......... "My friend did X" indeed

I know of a guy who reached 100 women. My female friend told me. She was utterly disgusted by it.

I'd like to say I wouldn't judge, but a part of me in both cases thinks that's an awful lot. I can see easily how you'd get to that number if you weren't in relationships, but for some reason it doesn't sit well with me. I think if most people are honest about it they would judge a bit if they heard someone was into 3 digits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

No shes just a slag.

Bit harsh do you not think? And also a very much outdated double standard. There are any number of blokes with numbers like that and they are lauded as studs and legends.

Personally speaking i'll take a woman who's into sex over one who isn't every single time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭blue note

Bit harsh do you not think? And also a very much outdated double standard. There are any number of blokes with numbers like that and they are lauded as studs and legends.

Personally speaking i'll take a woman who's into sex over one who isn't every single time.

No they're not! Ask a girl if it would bother her if a guy had slept with 100 women. The vast majority will be majorly put off by it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭conorhal

A much repeated fact that's taken as true but isn't. I don't know many women who would date a guy with a hundred plus partners. I don't know anybody that would be delighted to see such a 'legend' turn up on their doorstep to pick up one of their kids for a date (male or female) and I don't know any friends that would consider such a person anything other than skeevy.
    The status of 'legend' seems solely applied by those people by themselves or adolescent fools.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Because of the more frequent masses?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

degsie wrote: »
    Jorge Mario Bergoglio, he's 80.

That'll be a good story to tell the grandkids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,949 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

nhunter100 wrote: »
    Now if she was a he replace 'legend' with 'slut'.

It's like this for a reason, because men have to do everything right to get sex. Where as it's much easier for a girl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

What is the fascination with the numbers of previous partners someone has had? Its no one's business. All I care about is that my sexual partners are disease free and respectful, beyond that I couldn't care less if they slept with 10 or 100. There is nothing wrong with someone having an active and varied sex life. More power to them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement