Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping

Options
  • 09-05-2017 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone know where a 16 year old can get a vape in dublin. It has to be a place where they sell to 16 year olds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Why would a 16 year old want a vape????????? + ?????????

Vaping is promoted as a way of existing cigarette smokers being able to lessen their cigarette dependency, or a healthier option as against cigarettes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I can tell you where you can get some clown paint and a wig, you'll look equally as stupid walking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Just out of curiosity, I presume teenagers still smoke, do they, or has that stopped since I was a kid?

Apparently teens now vape instead of smoke! Some friends with teenagers have confiscated their vapes instead of finding cigarettes. I guess it's the new cool. It's still nicotine unfortunately.

I would love to quit smoking but I'm allergic to e-cigs. It was the only thing that did work for me, before it almost killed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Jakedc123 wrote: »
    Anyone know where a 16 year old can get a vape in dublin. It has to be a place where they sell to 16 year olds

There is a vaping forum that should be able to point you in the right direction.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1497

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

OldGoat wrote: »
    There is a vaping forum that should be able to point you in the right direction.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1497

no they won't.

Vapers are pretty touchy about minors getting hold of vape gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I didn't realise that there was an age limit on vaping. My bad.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

OldGoat wrote:
    I didn't realise that there was an age limit on vaping. My bad.

Yeah, it's definitely 18s. Even if you were to think of zero nicotine, it's like saying a non alcoholic beer is alright for kids to drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Closed in that case.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement