If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cables

Options
  • 09-05-2017 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi there

Looking to get some surround speaker cables (25 meters) for my new build. Looking for something thin as these will be fitted into the gap between the skirting and the laminate flooring while the floors are being laid down. Also looking for these to be delivered to a Dublin address.

Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

annetcl wrote: »
    Hi there

Looking to get some surround speaker cables (25 meters) for my new build. Looking for something thin as these will be fitted into the gap between the skirting and the laminate flooring while the floors are being laid down. Also looking for these to be delivered to a Dublin address.

Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks
    Hi Annetcl.

There are a few that will suit depending on the quality of cable to require.

Starting at the Cambridge Symphone 100 priced at £1.19 per meter.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-900187-symphony-100.aspx

Next there is the Cambridge Symphony 300 which is a flat cable priced at £2,19 per meter.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-100247-symphony-300.aspx

Then the Ultra Micro which is very thin but a silver based cable making it a little more expensive £3.19
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-910743-ultra-micro.aspx

Delivery would come in at £6.99

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭annetcl

Hi there can i get 25m of the Ultra Micro delivered to Dublin? If the order gets processed today how long will it take to get to Dublin?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

annetcl wrote: »
    Hi there can i get 25m of the Ultra Micro delivered to Dublin? If the order gets processed today how long will it take to get to Dublin?

Thanks
    Hi Annetcl.

We can have it shipped tomorrow and you should get in for Friday.

If you drop me your contact number I can give you a shout.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.