Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car loan

• 10-05-2017 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi, applied online last week for a small car loan.Your website says fast reply etc ....We then called and somehow the application has gone missing. So we  went through the application over the phone and was told you would hear about the loan within 24h.
    However to this day i heard nothing back....
    customer for 25 years , never any issues. Is this how you look after your customers ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

stef22 wrote: »
    Hi, applied online last week for a small car loan.Your website says fast reply etc ....We then called and somehow the application has gone missing. So we went through the application over the phone and was told you would hear about the loan within 24h.
    However to this day i heard nothing back....
    customer for 25 years , never any issues. Is this how you look after your customers ?

Hi stef22, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

I'd like to follow up on this here for you, please can you PM me with your name and a phone number?

Apologies again, thanks.
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭stef22

Hi, applied online last week for a small car loan.Your website says fast reply etc ....We then called and somehow the application has gone missing. So we  went through the application over the phone and was told you would hear about the loan within 24h.
    However to this day i heard nothing back....

Hi stef22, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

I'd like to follow up on this here for you, please can you PM me with your name and a phone number?

Apologies again, thanks.
    Nicola
    not possible to PM you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Click the link in the signature

Bank of Ireland: Nicola has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Nicola from the recipient list and send the message again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Bank of Ireland: Nicola has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Nicola from the recipient list and send the message again.
    Hi stef22, if you click on the link in my signature you'll be able to send a PM but I'll PM you directly now :)

Thanks
    Nicola

• Advertisement

ok still no news .........
    you may as well cancel the loan application

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi stef22

We believe an Advisor  has been in contact with you and further update will be sent to you shortly. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 10,774 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Surprised to read of your difficulties. I applied for a home improvement loan via the app recently and it really couldn't have been a smoother process.

From the initial application to the money arriving in my account took about five days in total which involved a request from them for some extra information about my monthly outgoings-my fault for not being clearer.

A Visa application via the app by myself was also dealt quickly and efficiently.

2 weeks now , still nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

2 weeks now , still nothing.
    Hi stef22,

Updates are generally sent by email. Please check junk and spam folders as you should have received one from the team.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement

Hi, no received nothing

for how long will that game go on ? Applied on line , applied over the phone , was asked 100 of questions etc....was approved and still nothing !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

for how long will that game go on ? Applied on line , applied over the phone , was asked 100 of questions etc....was approved and still nothing !
    Hi stef22

Sorry to hear further updates have not been received. We'll look into this for you and come back to you by PM with an update.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement