Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR customer service – A JOKE

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gettafeck

wally1990 wrote: »
    Just dropping in

Anna, please leave the thread. Your clearly not helping this customer at all and coping:/pasting the same message will drive any customer mad.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm Out

Ps: Seems like absolutely shocking service.
    :D:D:D  Well said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Eir have the worst customer service department that I have ever experienced. It's a constant pass it on to the next person with no one willing to take responsibility. I'm sick of getting on the phone to them regarding our s**t broadband service. It's a business account so the reps here just pass me on to the dreaded phone line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi finbarrk,

Sorry to hear of the experience you have had so far.

If you can please PM me your account details I can advise if we can assist from here or not. 

Thanks, 
    Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gettafeck

:):):)AT LAST. An acceptable result from EIR.........

They sent me a contract change letter saying they were increasing the price by €3. So now I can get away from this appalling company. NEVER dealing with this shower again.
    If you received a similar letter use it to get out NOW.
    Gas thing, when I rang to cancel they said they could give me a discount of, wait for it...€3. So they put on 3 then offer to take it off AND I guess unwittingly give the customer the chance to get out of the contract. Who is coming up with these bulls**t ideas???????

And when I took out a mobile phone contract in February they insisted that they would have to merge the two contracts and so had to reset my 18 month fibre contract to start again. SO now both mobile and fibre contracts are null and void.

SOOOO HAPPY.

And a special note to ANNA. If you have not been fired (which I would find hard to believe)  and you read this PLEASE do not respond. You are part of the reason I hold EIR with such low regard!

Advertisement