Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio / decking advice

Options
  • 10-05-2017 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

have had a nice new garden room & shed built and i want to finish it off, what i am thinking of is having the steps currently there taken out and a small but of decking all around the office, maybe 3 planks wide.

Then what i need to do is:

Make a feature or hide the air to heat pump (with trellising or something else?)
    Have a raised patio or decking area covering the area to the right of the office as far forward roughly as the front of the office and as far over as the wooden fence.

the reason for this is that there is a nice sea view from this area of the garden and we would like to take advantage of that with a raised area maybe 2 or 3 feet high.

not quite sure what would look best

any ideas or recommendations of someone who could advise (i have someone to do the work)

FYI the back wall will also be covered with the same wooden fencing as to the side and we are painting it all.

IMG_2786_zpsfs3lqc0g.jpg

IMG_2788_zpsdtljsytm.jpg

IMG_2789_zpsy6c4elfv.jpg

Comments

Advertisement