Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silken park, citywest

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ando999

Kdoyeni wrote: »
    Hi, Does anyone know what appliances comes in the 2 bedroom plus study houses?

Fridge/fridge freezer, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher,hob and extractor fan i think thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kdoyeni

Did you get a date for you snag list? They have moved quick with the completion of the end houses as they saying December now not January
    Ckyam23 wrote: »
    I had a look myself today they look great we are at the very back also our house is built, usually I just talk to Andrew about it but all I get is early January so seems to be the same, even if snagging is 11th of dec probably wont get much done.. but i dont know really how long it takes. By next March the whole estate will be done!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sebyke

Was talking to a plumber did some work in our house and said by end of January all the builds should be completed so lets hope he was right :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kdoyeni

Hi guys anyone that has snagged or moved in have a problem with their stairway ceiling height. The minimum height from the stairway to the ceiling should be 6 ft 8. But my unit is under that so someone at about 6 ft 3 or so would hit their head if it coming down. I just noticed that in mine the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Emb2018

Just wondering are you all in your houses now?? Mine isn't suppose to be ready u too 5th April but it looks a long way off at the minute!

Have any of you got recommendations for floors and blinds?

• Advertisement
Advertisement