Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash in Dundalk Area

Options
  • 10-05-2017 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've recently moved back to Dundalk from the big smoke and I'm looking to continue playing regular squash.

I've checked out the Tennis Club squash courts in Dundalk and they seem to be abandoned and league long gone.

Anyone know of an active squash scene anywhere in Dundalk or Louth area?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭patsy mulcaghy

Hi ErinGoBrath,

I've started playing in Dundalk this year casually, and always looking to improve in the game. I'll pm you my number if you're ever looking to play.

Cheers
    Hi,

I've recently moved back to Dundalk from the big smoke and I'm looking to continue playing regular squash.

I've checked out the Tennis Club squash courts in Dundalk and they seem to be abandoned and league long gone.

Anyone know of an active squash scene anywhere in Dundalk or Louth area?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Thanks Pat, are you in the tennis club? Many squash members?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

If memory serves me well there squash courts in Dundalk Rugby Club, give them a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Toga Stroll

If memory serves me well there squash courts in Dundalk Rugby Club, give them a bell.

No more squash in the rugby club I'm afraid. Been like that for quite awhile

Advertisement