Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time I can close my account exactly!

Options
  • 10-05-2017 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Team of BOI, I posted the letter about closing my account to the branch in James St., Dublin, which I did on 5 April and was informed by customer manager I need to wait for your team and all things about closing account is processing. But since 5 April until now, I still waiting and I don't recieve any news about my account. it is very slow and unusual for a long time to close an account. I have waited over one month for this situation and your team still can't solve my request. I think I have to tell you that I was very disappointed about the customer service of BOI and your speed for work was sadly for me. Please reply asap and I need to know what is the schedule about closing my account and the reason why I need to wait for a long time!!!!!

Kind regards,
    KH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Team of BOI, I posted the letter about closing my account to the branch in James St., Dublin, which I did on 5 April and was informed by customer manager I need to wait for your team and all things about closing account is processing. But since 5 April until now, I still waiting and I don't recieve any news about my account. it is very slow and unusual for a long time to close an account. I have waited over one month for this situation and your team still can't solve my request. I think I have to tell you that I was very disappointed about the customer service of BOI and your speed for work was sadly for me. Please reply asap and I need to know what is the schedule about closing my account and the reason why I need to wait for a long time!!!!!

Kind regards,
    KH
    Hi hannan42178

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear an update has yet to be received. We would like to help and look into this for you. 

Could you send us a PM with your full name and contact number please?

Hope to hear from you soon.

(To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signature below to send the message.

If you click on your username in the top right corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. You should then be able to send us a Private Message. )

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hannan42178

Hi,team

I already PM you, please reply to me asap.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    KH

Hi,team

I already PM you, please reply to me asap.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    KH
    Hi hannan42178

We've haven't received your PM. 

I will send you a PM shortly,

Many Thanks
    Alison.

Hi, Alison

PM aiready. Thank you!

Hi, Alison

PM aiready. Thank you!
    Hi hannan42178

We have just received a PM back from you quoting our own PM? 

Can you try again or you could message Bank of Ireland Facebook or @talktoboi

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement

Hi,Alison

Now, can you check you PM box, I resent my reply to you.

Thank you.

KH

Hi,Alison

Now, can you check you PM box, I resent my reply to you.

Thank you.

KH
    Yes thanks we've got it now. 

We'll send this on and arrange for contact to be made tomorrow as Branches are closed now.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement