Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zara online purchase

• 10-05-2017 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm extremely disappointed at Zaras Service.
    I ordered from the website nearly a month ago on the 18.04. I was told it would take 1 to 2 working days but I still have not received my package. I contacted the courier Fast Way as it said delivered when I checked tracking, but they have no record of receiving the order and said to contact Zaras Customer Service. I decided to do as I was told and send emails to contact zara, so I got some replies saying that they would contact me as soon as possible.
    As the days passed and I still had no reply other than the automatic reply, so I decided to call Zara and was informed that they still had no idea of where my purchase was.
    I thought I would have my garments for a special occasion at the weekend but nothing arrived, so I asked on the phone if I could collect my order directly in the store, which I was informed that it wouldn't be possible.
    Disgusted by the service, I gave up of getting my purchase and asked for a refund, so I was told that it would be done and I would receive an email confirming my refund.
    Once more Zara disappointed me, as I still haven't got any email talking about my refund. The last email I got from zara was someone saying that they would contact me within 24-48 hours. And that was on the 29th.
    As a last try to get my clothes, I went to Zaras shop in dublin. The shop was a total mess and they didn't have any of the clothes I've ordered there.

I started to get emails from Zara saying that they were trying to contact me but they weren't being able to reach me. Even though I didn't have any missed calls on my phone, I decided to call the number they sent me in the email. The number wasn't an irish number and they mentioned an online chat service witch I wasn't able to find in the website.
    I got through Zaras Customer Service again and they asked my address once more and said that I should have a reply within 24 or 48 hours (again).

I feel totally disrespected by Zara and extremely disappointed.
    I spent 123€ with this purchase and haven't seen my clothes or my money back, so I would like to know what else I should do to get what I have by right.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

If it says delivered on tracking was it signed for by someone other than you (ie. Neighbour, family member etc.) Or was it not dispatched?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AnnaMello

Scraggs wrote: »
    If it says delivered on tracking was it signed for by someone other than you (ie. Neighbour, family member etc.) Or was it not dispatched?
    It says that it was delivered but the space saying signed for by is blank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Sometimes it's a good idea to contact them via social media e.g. Twitter / Facebook, it's not fair that you've waited so long and haven't received your package

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Fastway are literally the worst courier service ever. Have had so many bad experiences with them. One threw a parcel in my window and it landed on my dog! Another opened my car and left it in the back seat and I didn't see it for two days. Another time he left it with the neighbour. I wouldn't mind but my house has a front porch and he could easily leave the parcel there. I'd say it's driver negligence- they just want to drop the parcel and move and rarely take signatures tbh. Keep following it up anyway. You'll get your refund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

It sounds like Fastway are the problem, I had one experience with them and never will again. I ordered clothes online, gave my address,email and phone number, clothes were never delivered despite the tracking saying they had been and the clothing store said the courier had been trying to call me, I had no missed calls. A few weeks later I had a note in my front door from someone who lives like 4 miles away from me, the package was delivered to her house and she was lovely enough to find me to give it to me. Fastway had dumped my package outside some random persons house, our addresses and names were completely different, she told me it was dumped in her front garden like it had been thrown over the wall. I dont know why companies use them.

Advertisement