Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turnapin, Santry

Options
  • 10-05-2017 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'm currently looking at a property in Turnapin, Santry, Dublin.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the area, good bad or indifferent?

From North Dublin myself but no experience with the area. All help is greatly appreciated.

Let me know if this is in the right section

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Personally I'm not too keen on the location, not that it's bad but the fact that there is the big M50/M1 junction and you're very close to the airport is a huge turn-off for me. When you have wind coming from the North-east/east and the planes are taking off to the east this can be horrifyingly loud there. But that also depends on your noise tolerance really.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Adz247

Yeah I completely understand how it can be off putting, I've been up to the view the property a good few times now and am from closeby so always lived with the sound of the planes and hardly notice them anymore, so it really does depend on the person. I've had family friends from the country stay in my house before and complain about how can you sleep with the sound every night but me and my partner don't even notice :)

Advertisement