Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceiling Light for Screw in bulb

Options
  • 10-05-2017 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Where can I get these light fittings...

All there seems to be is the old style ones...

I'm fit ti kill someone, can't find them anywhere, based in Limerick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

longshanks wrote:
    I know a guy who got free television for years from a similar deal. So it can't hurt to ask, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Are you looking for a pendant? Wholesalers have them, see the sticky, Ikea have loads of different fittings with screw in connections

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Stoner wrote: »
    Are you looking for a pendant? Wholesalers have them, see the sticky, Ikea have loads of different fittings with screw in connections

Yeah pendent ones that allow to attach regular light shade too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Kellihers electrical, edmundsons etc, should have them

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sparks365

When you say screw in do you men a bulb with a screw top? know as Edison screw. you are right most lamp holders are push in, know as Bayonet cap. You can buy an adapter from one to the other. Try an electrical wholesaler or lighting shop. Hope this helps

Advertisement