Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why banned

Options
  • 11-05-2017 3:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭

Why am I getting banned when u was posting in a springbok rugby forum and replying to such post from other posters.they post stupid YouTube songs about the springbok rugby team yet when I reply say they talking about a team that beat them I get banned!!!!!thats ****ing bull****!seems that if ever someone says anything negative about Irish rugby on the forum u get banned or warning?whats the point of having a forum!!!!!anyhow this was posted in a springbok forum so I want a reason why I'm banned?either ban every person for trolling me by posting those videos or else I will send a solicitor letter(family memeber a solicitor)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread closed as the OP has been banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement