Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National - Vicar Street - 17th & 18th September

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

If you already have 2 tickets can you buy more in this sale or is it a 2 max per card?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Not sure what date I'll be able to see them yet. 'IF' I got tickets for Cork and Dublin, I presume there is no hassle to sell them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Not sure what date I'll be able to see them yet. 'IF' I got tickets for Cork and Dublin, I presume there is no hassle to sell them?
    you probably would have a problem selling them:

ALL tickets are electronic Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets ONLY.
    Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE.
    At ENTRY you must provide the CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE AND VALID PHOTO ID.
    Entire party MUST enter the venue at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

you probably would have a problem selling them:

ALL tickets are electronic Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets ONLY.
    Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE.
    At ENTRY you must provide the CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE AND VALID PHOTO ID.
    Entire party MUST enter the venue at the same time

Damn. Really not sure what to do now. Might have to chance it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I think that only applies to Dublin, Cork are done through the Cork Opera House and I didn't see any mention of the above terms and conditions

• Advertisement

sorry yes, that's the Dublin T&Cs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

If you already have 2 tickets can you buy more in this sale or is it a 2 max per card?
    Seems like Ticketmaster will cancel them if they see more than 2 per card...
    Ticket limits
    Strict Ticket Limit of 2 per person, per Transaction, Per Household, Per Credit Card. Bookings over this will be cancelled

Rightly so IMO, for a venue the size of Vicar St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Damn. Really not sure what to do now. Might have to chance it.

Why would you chance it when you have tickets?? Stop touting and be happy your going

siblers wrote: »
    I think that only applies to Dublin, Cork are done through the Cork Opera House and I didn't see any mention of the above terms and conditions

For the Cork Opera house it mentioned it during the pre sale but dont know if teh same applies for general sale (although I dont see why they wouldnt)

F@ck touts

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭wobert

I have 3 fellow office workers ready to try and help me get tickets.
    I have promised lunch as a reward.
    Good luck to all.

• Advertisement

nothing available for either Dublin night :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

All the tickets must have gone in the pre-sale. I had the pages for both dates open and as soon as it reloaded @ 10 there were no ticktets, not even put into a queue.

Same no f@cking que just no tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

I got into ticketmaster at 10 on the dot on two browsers and my phone and SOLD OUT.

IN the virtual queue for Cork but it says Paused. Anyone moving in the queue?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Everdene

Well that's that then....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Pelvis wrote: »
    All the tickets must have gone in the pre-sale. I had the pages for both dates open and as soon as it reloaded @ 10 there were no ticktets, not even put into a queue.

I'm in a queue. The queue is paused. hhhmmmm

Tried the Cork Opera House and it's showing that the queue is paused

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

I got into ticketmaster at 10 on the dot on two browsers and my phone and SOLD OUT.

IN the virtual queue for Cork but it says Paused. Anyone moving in the queue?

Exact same for me. Queue for Cork has stalled. I would love to know how many tickets were on sale for Dublin this morning. There must have been very few.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

siblers wrote: »
    Tried the Cork Opera House and it's showing that the queue is paused

I have a bad feeling that we're queuing outside a nightclub that's full but we're still queuing on the off chance that we might be let in....

update- the queue has moved!

Queue 'unpaused' at 10.07

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I got two tickets for the Monday night in Vicar Street through the ticketmaster app. Wasn't expecting to get any but thought the app worked well, no refreshing needed.

The app certainly is the way to go. You often hear good reports of people getting tickets on the app.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I never have success with the app. This time is no different

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Yeah I got 2 through the app. I wasn't even going to use it but I'm glad I did.

Moving now for Cork

Paused again for me. Ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Has anyone managed to get through the queue for Cork Opera House?

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Got two for Sunday through my browser on my laptop at 10.05. Was simultaneously trying on my phone and there was none available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Disappointing. I was ready and waiting but no luck. I see you need a photo id upon entry, does that mean we can't buy from stubhub or the likes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

No tickets available at exactly 10am. Had two phones trying. Disappointing :(

Advertisement