Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adidas Ultra Boost ST (Many Sizes) 80e(ish) - Wiggle

• 11-05-2017 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Adidas Ultra Boost ST - the more balanced/stable version of the Adidas Ultra Boost shoe. These things are crazy comfortable, with Boost Technology and Adidas Primeknit Upper - widely regarded as one of the best running shoes/day to day trainers out there, they have lots of different colours too.

So Wiggle have it here listed from 71.75 Sterling:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-st-shoes/

However if you spend over 75 Pounds, the code 10NEW will knock off 8 Pounds.

So add on whatever you like, I added these running shorts for 5.60 sterling:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/zoggs-penrith-short-2/

So my total order Including Delivery was 69.29 Sterling, which is €82.50!

Not bad for an excellent pair of trainers that usually is €150+ and a pair of running shorts.

Hope this appeals to some anyway!

Edit - Red and Blue Colours are the lowest price, and most in Stock Sizes!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 aomh

Are these a good pair of runners at this price, I'm on the lookout for a pair

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Pivot Eoin

Yeah man, Look up Youtube reviews. These are €160+ on Adidas.ie.

The Boost midsole is designed to put more energy back into your stride when you hit the ground, and the primeknit upper is meant for a snug comfortable fit, rather than a more sturdy textile fit. These have the cages (Plastic straps with the Adidas stripes) either side of foot to keep your foot stable inside the shoe, without losing the comfort of the knit upper.

Ive been on the lookout for these for months. this the cheapest theyve been anywhere by a long shot.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

You can use topcashback.co.uk also if ordering through Wiggle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭browne_rob5

Is there only size 9 left or am I missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭browne_rob5

Sorry only size 9 left in black colour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Anyone know how these compare to the likes of asics gel cumulus 15s size wise?

Am I better off going to the likes of lifestyle and trying them on first

http://www.runningshoesguru.com/2013/05/asics-gel-cumulus-15-review/

Anyone know how these compare to the likes of asics gel cumulus 15s size wise?

Am I better off going to the likes of lifestyle and trying them on first

http://www.runningshoesguru.com/2013/05/asics-gel-cumulus-15-review/

So the Asics sizing is a basket case - the review I linked even says its a size bigger than normal :D so Id be a size 12 in them

Went to sports shop and tried on a few addidas on (galazy 3.1) 11 was massive, 10 was snug so came to the conclusion a 10.5 should fit me here

Cheers OP, doing marathon in October so these will do the job :D

So the Asics sizing is a basket case - the review I linked even says its a size bigger than normal :D so Id be a size 12 in them

Went to sports shop and tried on a few addidas on (galazy 3.1) 11 was massive, 10 was snug so came to the conclusion a 10.5 should fit me here

Cheers OP, doing marathon in October so these will do the job :D

No worries, reports on Reddit claim true to size, however with the knit upper, even if they feel a little too snug on first try, they will definitely stretch out a bit and its not hard plastic, so your toes shouldnt hurt regardless. I'm sure 10.5 be fine.

I'm 12.5 and was wondering whether to order 12s or 12.5, went for 12.5 in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Are these just a running shoe or could you use them as a regular walking shoe?

Are these just a running shoe or could you use them as a regular walking shoe?

Yes you can use them as a casual shoe - Most do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Eoin, thank you for the Bargain

Very detailed post, i was in the market for a pair of running shoes and for the great price, i said why not:D

Size 11, went for that size in Red, as the comments on Wiggle say they are true to size

Mine arrived in Parcel Motel at 10 last night

Just tried them on there, they are are seriously comfortable runner, looking forward to going for a run in these :D A1

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Picked up a pair also, just about to test now on a lunchtime run. I have several pairs of boost, these seem roomier

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Wow. Post run and they are great, extremely supportive and cushioned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭Soarer

xECompanyx wrote: »
    Wow. Pist run and they are great, extremely supportive and cushioned

Imagine what they'll be like when you go running sober!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Rega

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Got these on Thursday.

They're excellent

Advertisement