Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

I've missed one or two but have followed. I like Deborah but see nothing much mentioned of her. Have I missed something or has she been forgotten or do people don't like her? From what I've seen I think she's good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Paddy Power have not added the new housemates? Maybe they won't be kept in.
    I think I'll put money on Chanelle, she's not perfect but there's no bitchiness with her and she isn't two faced, or big headed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Any of you guys got any thunder or rain yet? I'm still dying with the heat here in North Cork.

Lougarden wrote:
    I've missed one or two but have followed. I like Deborah but see nothing much mentioned of her. Have I missed something or has she been forgotten or do people don't like her? From what I've seen I think she's good

Yeah shes nice enough but doesn't get much airtime, you're right. She's not in with the cool kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭iMac_Hunt

Am I the only one who got annoyed when Rebecca was in the diary room speaking about Isabelle!! The fact she dragged the arse out of Joe attacking her appearance, she was indirectly doing the same.

Lothan really thinks he owns the house. He loves the sound of his own voice.

Ellie drives me chuffing mad!!

Chanelle is actually growing on me. I think she's quite funny at times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

pilly wrote: »
    Any of you guys got any thunder or rain yet? I'm still dying with the heat here in North Cork.

Not yet, but it has got a bit cooler. Thank budda

For a sec thought yay tip for the horses and backing Thunder and Rain tomorrow :( none here just yet but very humid over on the east and up a bit :)

Yeah shes nice enough but doesn't get much airtime, you're right. She's not in with the cool kids.

# editingfavourites

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mostly i remember them for playing the race card without justification twice and aggressively shouting they weren't being aggressive in a fairly ironic argument. But I think we haven't seen much else from them because it's been the Loathan show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Watching BOTS news and Lothan and Tom are that close that Lothan squeezed Tom's spot, I wouldn't do that to myself nevermind someone else

• Advertisement

iMac_Hunt wrote: »
    Am I the only one who got annoyed when Rebecca was in the diary room speaking about Isabelle!! The fact she dragged the arse out of Joe attacking her appearance, she was indirectly doing the same.

Lothan really thinks he owns the house. He loves the sound of his own voice.

Ellie drives me chuffing mad!!

Chanelle is actually growing on me. I think she's quite funny at times.

Rebecca irritates the life out of me. The jealousy was practically flowing like a river. Couldn't find fault with the orange one fast enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

kopite386 wrote: »
    Watching BOTS news and Lothan and Tom are that close that Lothan squeezed Tom's spot, I wouldn't do that to myself nevermind someone else

Ewwww! I read that too and cringed

skipper_G wrote:
    Mostly i remember them for playing the race card without justification twice and aggressively shouting they weren't being aggressive in a fairly ironic argument. But I think we haven't seen much else from them because it's been the Loathan show

Yeah playing the race card wasn't good but I genuinely think Suki had them wound up to do that. Remember Suki going into the diary room with her?

Also in the agressive row there's very few in there that aren't aggressive.

HAHAHA
    Kieron had to choose who to go on a date with between Savannah and Isbaelle and he chose Savannah, Isbaelle has to attend as the waiter, lets just say she wasn't very happy
    just shown on BOTS decided to spoiler so people who havent seen can choose if they want to know

Was about to make a supper! Plan changed; they really are gross beyond belief

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

None here, no tain or thunder. Need a good storm to clear the air. I'm starting to wilt like Lotan's nipples

kopite386 wrote:

Friend of mine loves doing my spots and blackheads!

Yeah in North Dublin, I was out cooking the bbq when the rain and thunder started, I was also 1 foot away from being hit with lightening (no word of a lie)

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭iMac_Hunt

skipper_G wrote:
    Rebecca irritates the life out of me. The jealousy was practically flowing like a river. Couldn't find fault with the orange one fast enough.

As much as she irritates me, I would rather her stay over Joe tomorrow night. He really is a miserable old f**ker

kopite386 wrote:
    Yeah in North Dublin, I was out cooking the bbq when the rain and thunder started, I was also 1 foot away from being hit with lightening (no word of a lie)

Is this a Lotan story now? Fess up.

• Advertisement

Friend of mine loves doing my spots and blackheads!

GET OUT, and never come back!

deco nate wrote:
    GET OUT, and never come back!

Pilly you have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother thread.

iMac_Hunt wrote: »
    As much as she irritates me, I would rather her stay over Joe tomorrow night. He really is a miserable old f**ker

#savejoethejeezer...... Oh crap...

Is this a Lotan story now? Fess up.

No not a lothan story genuinely true I was walking back into the house to get cheese for the burgers and bam lightening right beside me, I didn't get hit with it but scared the life out of me as I wasn't expecting it :D

Mam you're quiet tonight? Remember the thread count.

kopite386 wrote:
    No not a lothan story genuinely true I was walking back into the house to get cheese for the burgers and bam lightening right beside me, I didn't get hit with it but scared the life out of me as I wasn't expecting it

We're very happy you're still alive. We'd miss you.

No not a lothan story genuinely true I was walking back into the house to get cheese for the burgers and bam lightening right beside me, I didn't get hit with it but scared the life out of me as I wasn't expecting it :D

I'm glad you're okay but my reaction to reading that was "wow that's effing cool"

deco nate wrote:
    #savejoethejeezer...... Oh crap...

I should have known it was you!

So Isabelle asks Joe if he likes her tan, he says no, then says £im just being honest so dont go bitching in the diary room£, jeez relax paranoid Joe she said she doesnt care

• Advertisement

I should have known it was you!

Huh?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement