Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

deco nate wrote:
    Huh?

Voting for Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm glad you're okay but my reaction to reading that was "wow that's effing cool"

I'd have the same reaction if it was someone else :D, but I legit jumped back into the house thinking i'd be hit haha, all I cared about was my food still cooking on the bbq and not wanting to over cook anything :D priorites and all that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

kopite386 wrote: »
    I'd have the same reaction if it was someone else :D, but I legit jumped back into the house thinking i'd be hit haha, all I cared about was my food still cooking on the bbq and not wanting to over cook anything :D priorites and all that :pac:

Man's gotta eat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

pilly wrote: »
    Voting for Joe!

Pmsl, I saw everyone asking. So I posted like 3 posts about saving him, was waiting for a fish to bite. Lol
    #NO

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    Huh?

Lol , Pilly thinks you are one of the posters that voted to save Joe , I'm another suspect . Wonder who the other two are :cool:

Pilly , am half evicted from the tv in my own house , tis shocking carry on tbh , *the other posters know and feel my pain every series* :(

May not be true :pac:

• Advertisement

Ok , am out of here , with my Motorola brick , so the pain only intensifies , night all , stay safe :)x

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Pilly , am half evicted from the tv in my own house , tis shocking carry on tbh , *the other posters know and feel my pain every series*

Get another telly Mam!

In relation to my last spoiler
    Savannah called Isabelle over to get Kieran sun cream and to put it on him, so she came over and squirted it all over him his hair back and in front of him
    IT WAS GREAT :D, can't wait to watch tomorrow

2 of the 4 panellists want Chanelle to stay, all of the audience seems to want Chanelle to stay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

kopite386 wrote: »
    In relation to my last spoiler
    Savannah called Isabelle over to get Kieran sun cream and to put it on him, so she came over and squirted it all over him his hair back and in front of him
    IT WAS GREAT :D, can't wait to watch tomorrow

So all is going well from my point of view

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Goltop36

wyrn wrote: »
    They should have picked Sam. Annoying Lotan blocking him because he felt threatened by another possible alpha male. As for Kieran going for someone who he once slept with and was a mad drunk, well come on!

I think it's fair to say Lotan, Kieran & Tom are infatuated with Savanna. I think Charlotte might feel threatened as she's now not the prettiest.

Rebecca is going to leave the house dosed up to her eyeballs in Valium!

Lowtan is as beta as they come!! Which is why he cocked blocked the real alpha.. sad..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I bet 20 euros on Chanelle. I'll get back 110 if she is the outright winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

See that face of Tom when in the Blind Date thing, Savannah said she could fancy either Kieran or Lotan. He is a prick but he must feel it a bit as the only other young man there, it's always the other two fellas who get the attention.
    Clearly Lotan didn't want Sam in the house. I was hoping he would to help stop Ellie drooling over him!
    Savannah seems a nice girl. A pretty wee one... but think she overdid the fcks and blinds a bit in the kitchen there chatting to the lads about what mad craic she is and how she'd get stuck in. It didn't feel natural....more an effort to sound fun and one of the gang.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Do Big Brother think Dublin is part of the UK? The UK Big Brother theme means what? lol. Lotan is a cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

The green eyed monster in that episode was savage.

Lotan realy is a knob, though it was funny when he swatted Tom like a fly in the bathroom.

Have a feeling I'm not going to like Savanah, a bit to cocky, though she has already changed the dynamic in the house so that's a plus.

Tango chick seems ok so far, yeah she is orange, get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

Do Big Brother think Dublin is part of the UK? The UK Big Brother theme means what? lol. Lotan is a cock.

Its funny down the years they like to have an Irish person in but they are rarely from Northern Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

Kolido wrote: »
    Have a feeling I'm not going to like Savanah, a bit to cocky, though she has already changed the dynamic in the house so that's a plus.

I think she is playing up now as she enters the show but i'd say she will quieten considerably in a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Kolido wrote: »
    The green eyed monster in that episode was savage.

Lotan realy is a knob, though it was funny when he swatted Tom like a fly in the bathroom.

Tango chick seems ok so far, yeah she is orange, get over it.

Savanna is another "I'm one of the lads, having the craic, but desperately need to demonstrate that to everybody" kinda girl. Very like Debbie from love hate looks wise. Just with blonde hair

Have a few minutes to spare so here goes

Love:
    none - still a very unlikeable bunch

Like:
    Raph [=] - started to see some more subtle gameplay tactics from him which is good, he's also not a complete knob like many of the others

Meh:
    Charlotte [=] - invisible so no idea if I like or hate
    Deborah [+] - has had more involvement in the last week or so, I think she's become less annoying than her sister so she's on the up
    Isabelle [new] - her fake tan and strange eyebrows are very distracting, but her comments in the bedroom mean I'll give her a chance.

Dislike:
    Kieran [=] - I feel he got a raw deal with the Joe / Rebecca argument. He's playing some tactics, just they aren't very interesting. He's generic
    Hannah [=] - played the race card over nothing, and has become increasingly loud and annoying.
    Savannah [new] - she'll go straight into the plastics gang, has a manager & ambitions of fame. Doesn't matter if she's Irish, she's one of them.
    Chanelle [+] - she's pretty funny sometimes, but her behaviour is childish and she lacks basic manners. Possibly a decent person, but it's lost in the fame hunting persona.

Hate:
    Loathan [-] - captain ginormo nipples with pubes for hair is the producers pet and it's becoming increasingly like the Loathan show. He's a douchebag.
    Rebecca [-] - screechy, overreacting drama queen with an over-inflated opinion of herself.
    Ellie [=] - showmance, stalking, normal girl act. I don't buy it.
    Joe [=] - acts a hard man and wears eyeliner, no redeeming qualities.
    Tom [=] - His constant desperation for screen time is slightly unnerving. I suspect he's the HM most likely to kill somebody because well airtime.

Skipper , I wouldn't like to see what else you would have said if you had more than a few minutes to spare :pac:

But , as usual , you've given an excellent assessment of them all , gold star for you :)

My list-

Raph and Joe :D

That is all .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Skipper , I wouldn't like to see what else you would have said if you had more than a few minutes to spare :pac:

But , as usual , you've given an excellent assessment of them all , gold star for you :)

My list-

Raph and Joe :D

That is all .

It was longer :eek: Thankfully I edited out some of the superfluous vitriol directed at the hate category

I agree with most of that Skipper except Savannah, I'm willing to give her a chance first.

Now I could hate her by next week but too early to judge.

Also, don't know if I'd go as far as to say I like Raph, I always imagine if I was living there would I like him and no I wouldn't, too childish, not enough balls to really stand up to anyone.

I like Raph as he's not attention seeking , looking for camera time like the others do 90% of the time .
    He seems shrewd enough and keeps his cool , unlike most of them, just biting at the bit to chomp someone elses head off !

pilly wrote: »
    I agree with most of that Skipper except Savannah, I'm willing to give her a chance first.

Now I could hate her by next week but too early to judge.

Also, don't know if I'd go as far as to say I like Raph, I always imagine if I was living there would I like him and no I wouldn't, too childish, not enough balls to really stand up to anyone.

If I hadn't learned that Savannah's got a manager and the serious fame ambitions I would have given her a chance. But not now, I see her as a wannabee like the rest. Just presents herself a lot better

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

skipper_G wrote:
    If I hadn't learned that Savannah's got a manager and the serious fame ambitions I would have given her a chance. But not now, I see her as a wannabee like the rest. Just presents herself a lot better

Her spiel explaining why she wanted to be in the house was horse ****. It sounded like what you'd say in an interview. If she was being honest she would've just said yes I'm in it for the experience but I also have ambitions and this is an amazing platform and I'm grateful for the opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Wee Tom just can't get a break. He is like the baby brother hanging around with the big boys (Lotan and Keiron)
    :D

I'm so excited about the eviction!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

neonsofa wrote: »

We need a life :o:D

God, that ep was a total cringefest last night.

We need a life :o:D

God, that ep was a total cringefest last night.

My life revolves around tv and I have no shame in it :pac:
    That girls tan, talking to my work buddies this morning and we all just mentioned the tan!

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote: »

I'm not really because I think it'll be Hannah and that's just gonna make the cool kids happy.

Still, if it's Joe I'll be pleasantly surprised. :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement