Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

pilly wrote: »
    I'm not really because I think it'll be Hannah and that's just gonna make the cool kids happy.

Still, if it's Joe I'll be pleasantly surprised. :D:D

I think a hannah eviction will strengthen the bond between raph and chanelle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

neonsofa wrote: »
    My life revolves around tv and I have no shame in it :pac:
    That girls tan, talking to my work buddies this morning and we all just mentioned the tan!

I dont which was worse, the tan or the brows :eek:
    And I'd say she is actually a very pretty girl under all that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I dont which was worse, the tan or the brows :eek:
    And I'd say she is actually a very pretty girl under all that

Don't know if anyone else noticed this but when they were dancing behind the screens she defo had the better figure of the two women.

I'd say a good scrub and a pluck of the eyebrows and yeah she'd be lovely. :D:D

Yeah probably but it's not enough consolation for having the macho crew delighted with themselves, I think I'll vomit if they delight over her going.

I don't have much faith in the great British public, there's plenty of them that will like geezer Joe.

It cant be good for you to wear that much tan (genuine observation).

Anyone old enough to remember Jill Masterson death from gold paint knows it was a fiction, but still! All the chemicals in that tan must be getting absorbed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Anyone old enough to remember Jill Masterson death from gold paint knows it was a fiction, but still! All the chemicals in that tan must be getting absorbed :(

Completely agree, can't be good at all... oh and great movie reference :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I wasn't born but am a James Bond nerrrrrd so cue the music

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yeah in North Dublin, I was out cooking the bbq when the rain and thunder started, I was also 1 foot away from being hit with lightening (no word of a lie)

Reminds me of 1985 and out in a field when the famous thunderstorms of that year happened, several strikes in the field and very close, thought we would die.
    From that experience I know you got quite the fright, so I am just happy you only got a fright and not a shock.
    Could have been so much worse, and we would be wondering, 'what happened to kopite386?', glad you are alright.

skipper_G wrote: »
    I wasn't born but am a James Bond nerrrrrd so cue the music

I wasnt born myself Skipper but it was a favourite when I was a nipper.
    I do a fab Shirley Bassey :P

Tellymix has no poll up on the eviction, they're getting very sloppy. Anyone seen any other polls or predictions?

• Advertisement

And now loads of people are doing Shirley Bassey impressions to themselves :pac:

And a reminder as it's eviction night the poll is here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057755072

Current standings
    Housemate|% of Votes
    Chanelle|43.3%
    Rebecca|36.7%
    Joe|13.3%
    Hannah|6.7%

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Completely forgot about eviction tonight even though Rylan kept mentioning it last night on BOTS
    Hannah annoys the hell out of me but I would rather her stay if that means Joe will leave, but we all know the British public aren't great at voting so wouldn't be surprised to see them keep Joe in

And now loads of people are doing Shirley Bassey impressions to themselves :pac:

And a reminder as it's eviction night the poll is here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057755072

Current standings
    Housemate|% of Votes
    Chanelle|43.3%
    Rebecca|36.7%
    Joe|13.3%
    Hannah|6.7%

So even according to our poll Hannah is going. :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

Chanelle is a bit of a character hopefully she won't go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

According to tellymix Raph is contemplating walking. I usually don't give much credence to these things but Raph is more levelheaded that the Gemma Collins type characters who constantly threaten to walk. Perhaps he was just musing to himself. Or perhaps Lotan's nipples are staring at him and he's beginning to feel uncomfortable. Who knows?!

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/316416-big-brother-2017-raphael-korine-walk-admits-hes-enough.html

wyrn wrote: »
    According to tellymix Raph is contemplating walking. I usually don't give much credence to these things but Raph is more levelheaded that the Gemma Collins type characters who constantly threaten to walk. Perhaps he was just musing to himself. Or perhaps Lotan's nipples are staring at him and he's beginning to feel uncomfortable. Who knows?!

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/316416-big-brother-2017-raphael-korine-walk-admits-hes-enough.html

I wouldn't blame him, I'd say he's bored to tears. There's no-one to have a real conversation with. Rebecca's the only one who probably has a brain cell or two and she doesn't seem to have much time for him.

He might be happier with the 2 new ladies though.

With Raph and walking?
    Its etiher one of 2 things.
    1 : He is SUCH a BB fan that something terrible must have happened in order for him to contemplate that.
    2 : He is SUCH a BB fan that he knows this will garner a bit of attention :D

What time tonight lads?

pilly wrote: »
    What time tonight lads?

9 bells tonight. 90 minute eviction show. BOTS on at half 11

Working from home tomorrow, might treat myself and watch this one live :D

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Working from home tomorrow, might treat myself and watch this one live :D

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.
    I am :D

BOTS on at 22:35 straight after the main show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

What's on tomorrow night then if the eviction is tonight? Confused

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

kopite386 wrote: »
    BOTS on at 22:35 straight after the main show

Not on 3e, Love Island is on at 10.30 according to VM guide.

Not on 3e, Love Island is on at 10.30 according to VM guide.

My bad I was talking about channel 5

Is anyone else as confused as feck as to what day it is????
    I'm thinking its Friday all day and am now horribly disappointed that tomorrow isnt Saturday :(
    Damn you BB and switching your eviction nite *shakes fist angrily*

It's says a lot that Ch5 keep switching the show times. Tomorrow's highlight show isn't on until 10.30. Constantly changing the start time and the fact that the show is brutal this year will lose viewers.

It's says a lot that Ch5 keep switching the show times. Tomorrow's highlight show isn't on until 10.30. Constantly changing the start time and the fact that the show is brutal this year will lose viewers.

It's already down in viewers and are losing in the ratings to Love Island that's why they switched time to 10pm on weekdays (apart from eviction days) hoping to avoid any clashes. And it's just going down hill the channel 5 producers are too lenient and the housemates are given too much alochol

Didn't see last nights show (was in Cork to see Elbow, brilliant band, catch them live if you can) so catching up on the thread now. Looks like Isabelle's tan was the main topic of conversation. Can't wait too see it tonight. :pac:

• Advertisement

So the HMs dont know eviction is tonight, its a surprise eviction. They wont be dressed up. Thats the only reason I think they are having it tonight. Or maybe Emma has better things to be doing tomorrow night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement