Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Cheers to whoever asked the time because I totally forgot about the eviction show and would have sat down at 10!

Kolido wrote: »
    So the HMs dont know eviction is tonight, its a surprise eviction. They wont be dressed up. Thats the only reason I think they are having it tonight. Or maybe Emma has better things to be doing tomorrow night.
    I wonder if it has to do with this series being a shorter one than usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Or maybe Emma has better things to be doing tomorrow night.

That's what I said maybe she wants her Friday night to herself this week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I read that it's the same next week as well. Something else on another station they're avoiding?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

skipper_G wrote: »
    I read that it's the same next week as well. Something else on another station they're avoiding?

Only thing that stands out tomorrow night is Glastonbury, can't see next weeks listings

• Advertisement

Only thing that stands out tomorrow night is Glastonbury, can't see next weeks listings

The Crystal Maze is back tomorrow night @ 9!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is Joe hosting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I don't like evictions without the usual takeaway and alcoholic beverages :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

neonsofa wrote: »
    I don't like evictions without the usual takeaway and alcoholic beverages :(

Its just not the same, is it? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Excellent !!
    I loved that show , hope it's even remotely somewhat good !

And I'm delighted the eviction is on tonight , as I have the sitting room to myself so I won't have to be running in and out from the kitchen to sr to post :D

Can't be a**ed on the phone , as weird symbols come up :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh , and enjoy everyone :)

Keep Joe in.................................................................................................................................................:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Excellent !!

And I'm delighted the eviction is on tonight , as I have the sitting room to myself so I won't have to be running in and out from the kitchen to sr to post :D

Can't be a**ed on the phone , as weird symbols come up :pac:

Woohoo! Mam is with us!

Oh , and enjoy everyone :)

Keep Joe in.................................................................................................................................................:D

I thought for a moment I was going to have to start using the ignore button :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Pity it's not a surprise double eviction.

Well done to whoever one of yous called the surprise eviction.

Emma is stunning looking tonight. Love that dress, it's so a Special K type dress

Haha they've no idea one of them is going tonight. Suckers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I think Joe should stay, I think at least he speaks his mind even though he is a bit harsh.

Emma making the organe jokes in relation to Isabelle, it's a pity that Donald Trump wasn't one

wyrn wrote: »
    I thought for a moment I was going to have to start using the ignore button :D

I love a bit of devilment Wryn :pac:

• Advertisement

I know this is so mean to say but o hope Rebecca stays in. I want to see her slowly losing her sanity especially if Joe stays & Kieran tries to woo Savannah & Isabelle

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Excellent !!

It's a celebrity edition tomorrow night. It's was revived last year for Stand up To cancer. Good show, Richard Ayoade is the host.

She's putting on more tan!!!!

The ones up for eviction are pretty dressed up they aren't in lounge wear anyway
    Expect for Joe but he is above that's sure

Judging by crowd reaction Joe least popular then followed by Rebecca. I hope Rebecca goes, sick of her.

Awww Joe loves us

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

They love the Irish voice! I wonder would Kieran like a bit of Cork in him :p

Emma is stunning looking tonight. Love that dress, it's so a Special K type dress

Am I the only one who doesn't like Emma? I can't say exactly what it is tbh, a combination of her being 2 faced and biased

I know this is so mean to say but o hope Rebecca stays in. I want to see her slowly losing her sanity especially if Joe stays & Kieran tries to woo Savannah & Isabelle

I only want Rebecca to stay as I want Joe to leave

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote: »
    The ones up for eviction are pretty dressed up they aren't in lounge wear anyway
    Expect for Joe but he is above that's sure

I thought the same!!!! They dont look their usual sloppy selves, I reckon they know

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement