Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am I the only one who doesn't like Emma? I can't say exactly what it is tbh, a combination of her being 2 faced and biased

Nope , you're not the only one .

She needs to look up the definition of the word Impartial as she obviously hasn't a clue .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Seriously what the hell is Rebecca like with the sling. It's not even a proper sling maaaan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

'Like, I'm Savannah, like like like like like like like...'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The overly bleached hair and dark eyebrows just emphasis Izabelle tan. :eek:

She makes Chanelle look somewhat real by comparison !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Am I the only one who doesn't like Emma? I can't say exactly what it is tbh, a combination of her being 2 faced and biased

Oh I think she's a beautiful person but a shockingly terrible & biased interviewer. She's also too shrill for being a presenter for me. Very short shouty too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nope , you're not the only one .

She needs to look up the definition of the word Impartial as she obviously hasn't a clue .

I just cant see her as good looking. Really is true that when you dont like someones personality, you dont see them as attractive

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh I think she's a beautiful person but a shockingly terrible & biased interviewer. She's also too shrill for being a presenter for me. Very short shouty too

Testify! My thoughts exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

She is even orange on my black and white portable!

Is Rebecca wearing that sling as a bet? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Figured out a way to watch love island, I'm watching this live so as it's eviction and eviction was yesterday but I'm going to skip the interviews and watch Bots on +1
    So now I get the best of both worlds, the only interview I would be interested in would be Chanelle and I'm hoping the British public keep her in - mind you she will probably be removed before she is evicted out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I'm finally caught up with the thread & show. I'm glad I'm not the only one who 'loves' Joe. :P

Rebecca is hardly wearing the sling because she 'dramatically fell' on the floor?

No her arm was OBLITERATED when she fell in the kitchen. She aLmOst DIED & nobody stuck up for her

skipper_G wrote: »
    No her arm was OBLITERATED when she fell in the kitchen. She aLmOst DIED & nobody stuck up for her

I miss a show and someone almost dies. Well isn't that typical. :D

Thank god Rebecca survived. ;)

Jesus, Kieron is such an empty head. He is a real himbo :D

Liordi wrote: »
    I'm finally caught up with the thread & show. I'm glad I'm not the only one who 'loves' Joe. :P

Rebecca is hardly wearing the sling because she 'dramatically fell' on the floor?

Yep sling is from egg gate

The look of thunder on Isabelle's face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Savannah is a rebel by being a non-drinker.

She slipped in the kitchen

Here we go here's what was shown on BOTS :D

• Advertisement

The petulant face on her , not happy is an understatement :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Isabelle is so trashy.

She might be a fantastic shade of Tangerine but I dont think she takes **** from anyone :pac:

RobertKK wrote: »
    Savannah is a rebel by being a non-drinker.

She's full of crap is what she is. All talk in the task to get in the house. Different once she's in, even the other HM's commented on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

If I wore a sling every time I tripped over, I think my arm would be fixed in a sling position.

I missed a bit while I boiled the kettle, I mean popped the cork on the champagne. How was Kieran chosen for the date?

Does every conversation have to be about sex.

wyrn wrote: »
    I missed a bit while I boiled the kettle, I mean popped the cork on the champagne. How was Kieran chosen for the date?

Part of the shopping task so Marcus said

So Lothan and Tom don't like Raph ? No surprises there, they are so immature compared to him

• Advertisement

So Raph is boring is he Kieron and Lotan because he doesn't constantly talk filth? :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement