Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Gone on Chantelle fart now and get them to smell it.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I really don't see how she's worse than Joe or Hannah.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Another week of Joe's brainless shyte.

Don't take it personally now I am being honest okay. That's what I do okay. Listen to me now okay. I like mushroom soup and i'll leave it at that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Her arm mended fairly quick, magic sling?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I really don't see how she's worse than Joe or Hannah.

Remember, people can only vote to save, not to evict. That means you don't vote for the worst, you vote for the best of the unhinged bad bunch. The one who goes is the one with the least fans. On those grounds, I'd expected Hannah to go as she's a bit meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Another week of Joe's brainless shyte.

At least the miserable tortoise-looking antiquity knows he's unpopular now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hannah is a muppet. I think Rebecca is nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Kolido wrote: »

My theory is that BB made her wear it so she can't claim compo for her fall. Probably got the Order of Malta to put it on l

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

At least the miserable tortoise-looking antiquity knows he's unpopular now.

But he doesn't give a 'fack'. Or so he says.

I'm starting to wonder if she ever actually obliterated her arm in the horrific violent plunge in the kitchen. Could it be that she was full of crap and is just a massive overreacting drama queen ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

wyrn wrote: »
    My theory is that BB made her wear it so she can't claim compo for her fall. Probably got the Order of Malta to put it on l

I had the same thought she would've went to the diary room, ah it's a bit bruised but just incase here's a sling keep it on for the next 24 hours and you'll be grand sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm starting to wonder if she ever actually obliterated her arm in the horrific violent plunge in the kitchen. Could it be that she was full of crap and is just a massive overreacting drama queen ? :D

Nah cos we never heard her go on about it once and we would have heard her whinging if she had

How dare you Skip. Isnt anyone here gonna stick up for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Did she cry ? Was she surprised at being evicted ? I missed it :(

Ahem , Joe ? Ha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

All three evictees so far have been part of a couple.

They just don't work on this show imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That went a bit anal.

I'm sorry but the amount of times I fall and bash into things they way Olivia slipped I'd constantly be in a sling or on crutches or something if we were all made to out on the sling that Rebecca had

EDIT - Obviously I meant Rebecca and not Olivia I'm now watching Love Island so didn't think before I typed :D

How dare you Skip. Isnt anyone here gonna stick up for me!

No but unlike Joe I'll be nice to your face and only talk behind your back with the other Big Boardsies by PM ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

There is no one in the house that I want, or I think, deserves to win. :(

Rebecca's interview isn't very interesting.

kopite386 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but the amount of times I fall and bash into things they way Olivia slipped I'd constantly be in a sling or on crutches or something if we were all made to out on the sling that Rebecca had

EDIT - Obviously I meant Rebecca and not Olivia I'm now watching Love Island so didn't think before I typed :D

Ok that explains my confusion. Well partly at least, the rest might be genetic or I was dropped as a baby

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

No but unlike Joe I'll be nice to your face and only talk behind your back with the other Big Boardsies by PM ;)

You just reminded me, STOP pm-ing me!

Ok that explains my confusion. Well partly at least, the rest might be genetic or I was dropped as a baby

Yeah you know reading what I said again it doesn't make the best of sense but sure let's just roll with it

Right now that Love Island is on a break and Rebecca is gone, here we go.
    Love:
    N/A

Like:
    Raph,
    Chanelle
    Savannah
    Isabelle
    Kieran

Meh:
    Ellie
    Lothan (I like him at times other times I don't)
    Charlotte (I want to like her but hasn't been shown enough)
    Debora (similar to Lothan, I think without her sister she might be different)

Dislike/Hate:
    Hannah
    Tom
    Joe

I think that's everyone let me know if I missed anyone

I have a person on boards who sends me a PM, he has a fetish for vans, I told him I am not interested in vans, but he still PMs about other stuff, if I reply, the next PM has something about a van in it.
    The person is nice, but it does my head in.
    Sorry I had to say it somewhere, and PMs were mentioned.

I see Emma is presenting the new show the voice kids, not sure if its pre recorded but could it be its clashing with her BB schedule?

RobertKK wrote: »
    I have a person on boards who sends me a PM, he has a fetish for vans, I told him I am not interested in vans, but he still PMs about other stuff, if I reply, the next PM has something about a van in it.

Deja vu

I see Emma is presenting the new show the voice kids, not sure if its pre recorded but could it be its clashing with her BB schedule?

It's pre-recorded and I think the live shows are after big brother plus that's on a Saturday & Sunday

Deja vu

I guess you know who I am posting about, but no names will be mentioned.

Sensible person in Bots audience, 'if these people truly represent the people of the UK, we are all doomed'.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

RobertKK wrote: »

Yea, sorry bout that. I'll stop now:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement