Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

neonsofa wrote: »
    Ah god the one time I'm not on here gushing about Rylan and I miss out on the Rylan tribute!!
    Will have to watch it tomorrow
    Love him <3:)
    Me too! I totally missed it because of the hour break. I ended up watching Question Time instead! Love Rylan, wish he was my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

wyrn wrote: »
    Me too! I totally missed it because of the hour break. I ended up watching Question Time instead! Love Rylan, wish he was my friend

Rylan I'm your friennnnnd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

skipper_G wrote: »
    Rylan I'm your friennnnnd

Oh God Skipper you just made me laugh so loud! I love this phrase!! I keep saying it to people and then realise that they don't watch big brother and they think I'm a dope!
    Rylan would just be the best friend! He'd have your back always, I just know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh God Skipper you just made me laugh so loud! I love this phrase!! I keep saying it to people and then realise that they don't watch big brother and they think I'm a dope!
    Rylan would just be the best friend! He'd have your back always, I just know it.
    Hell yeah, he would have shut Joe down no questions asked

Rylan's face when Davina popped up on the video :)

Great tribute for a great host
    #RILRIL

• Advertisement

I just realised, I passed my own milestone last night 5,000th post
    Charlotte is doing something......woah man....*drops to the floor*.....
    Almost got hit by a flying pig

So eh, where's my video tribute ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I just realised, I passed my own milestone last night 5,000th post

So eh, where's my video tribute ? :P

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Watching BOTS now. Dane Bowers has certainly improved with age.

Kolido wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I promised myself I wouldn't cry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh I think she's a beautiful person but a shockingly terrible & biased interviewer. She's also too shrill for being a presenter for me. Very short shouty too

Oh I don't know, yeah she's a gorgeous face but the body? No boobs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

pilly wrote: »
    Oh I don't know, yeah she's a gorgeous face but the body? No boobs.

Ah Piily , not everyone has boobs to be proud of :P

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ah Piily , not everyone has boobs to be proud of :P

Ah neither do I anymore. :D:D The big boobs tend to end up floppy like mine, so there is advantages to having the small ones. ;)

I'm just saying she wouldn't be my cup of tea if I was that way inclined. Holly Willoughby is more my type. :p

Kolido wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I'd love to know what the soundtrack to that is.

Ah neither do I anymore. :D:D The big boobs tend to end up floppy like mine, so there is advantages to having the small ones. ;)

I'm just saying she wouldn't be my cup of tea if I was that way inclined. Holly Willoughby is more my type. :p

:D:D

I'd love to know what the soundtrack to that is.

Play this in the background and watch the gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

they're both absolutely class looking (emma and holly)

Caught up there. Enjoyed the episodes, I haven't got much to say on it really. The Irish girl certainly seems more down to earth than the rest(so far) which would probably make her one of the favourites. It's really that easy to be a favourite this year. Where is her accent from?

Play this in the background and watch the gif

Can't do sound in work, I'll have a listen when I get home. :)

IvoryTower wrote: »

Caught up there. Enjoyed the episodes, I haven't got much to say on it really. The Irish girl certainly seems more down to earth than the rest(so far) which would probably make her one of the favourites. It's really that easy to be a favourite this year. Where is her accent from?

Posh part of Dublin I'd say, it's what we call a D4 accent. Loike.

Posh part of Dublin I'd say, it's what we call a D4 accent.

She's from the liberties according to the papers

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

IvoryTower wrote: »

I dunno, I havent seen much of it this week at all so havent been able to keep up with the thread either but the Irish girl is getting on my wick a bit. I watched last nights episode and thought that she was enjoying having Isabelle waiting on them hand and foot and generally being mean & then stating that she felt "awrkward" :rolleyes:. I'm just not sure about her, she seems too into the plastics straight away & I'd tend to prefer Isabelle over her.

Her accent? Not sure where its from but I read somewhere that she was from the Liberties & that's certainly not the accent from there!

• Advertisement

Posh part of Dublin I'd say, it's what we call a D4 accent. Loike.

I'd agree with that but as Skipper said she's supposedly from the Liberties :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

buswankers wrote: »
    I'd agree with that but as Skipper said she's supposedly from the Liberties :rolleyes:

When she gets drunk I guess we'll know :)

I dunno, I havent seen much of it this week at all so havent been able to keep up with the thread either but the Irish girl is getting on my wick a bit. I watched last nights episode and thought that she was enjoying having Isabelle waiting on them hand and foot and generally being mean & then stating that she felt "awrkward" :rolleyes:. I'm just not sure about her, she seems too into the plastics straight away & I'd tend to prefer Isabelle over her.

Her accent? Not sure where its from but I read somewhere that she was from the Liberties & that's certainly not the accent from there!

She reminds me of the Chloe that won a few years ago ?

Too wholesome and nice to be true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Think I read that she is in LA a lot so I'd imagine she has picked up a weird American Irish hybrid accent. It's awful whatever it is.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    She reminds me of the Chloe that won a few years ago ?

Too wholesome and nice to be true :)

She's in full PR mode every second, she wants to build a profile for her music career. I can't explain it, she's just a wrong un

Think I read that she is in LA a lot so I'd imagine she has picked up a weird American Irish hybrid accent. It's awful whatever it is.

The way she pronounces Awkward does my head in "ORCWARD" :mad:

She's in full PR mode every second, she wants to build a profile for her music career. I can't explain it, she's just a wrong un

Completely agree with this!

skipper_G wrote:
    She's from the liberties according to the papers

No way is she from the liberties. Even if shes been in america for years you'd still hear a twang.

Think Imelda May.

The way she pronounces Awkward does my head in "ORCWARD" :mad:

And every second word is like , aargh :(

• Advertisement

No way is she from the liberties. Even if shes been in america for years you'd still hear a twang.

Think Imelda May.

That's what I was expecting, but safe to assume she's got a dialect coach and the whole nine yards. Her manager is Joe Simpson (Jessica Simpson's father)
    And accents are a funny thing, I know someone from Finglas who lived in a European country for a few years, upon returning they had a Limerick accent. Also just look at Conor McGregor, some things can't be explained by science. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement