Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

skipper_G wrote: »
    No it's like awe - kurd that's how I say it

Aah kurd???? Now I'm in stitches. :D:D:D:D:D:D

No it's like awe - kurd that's how I say it

Do you mean awe-qurd with the q sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

pilly wrote: »
    Do you mean awe-qurd with the q sound?

I don't know anymore, you've made me second guess all my words :o

I don't know anymore, you've made me second guess all my words :o

I hate using initials but seriously PMSL. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Anyhoo, how many housemates are there now? Who's keeping count?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I never use that word, its too akward to pronounce

Anyhoo, how many housemates are there now? Who's keeping count?

42 :P

42 :P

Don't forget Tom :pac:

Kolido wrote: »
    Don't forget Tom :pac:

That makes it 42.5.

And WTF are we supposed to do tonight now with no eviction? Doesn't even feel like the weekend now. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

I think I say it like aw-kard, sitting like a sap saying it different ways to myself now because I'm over thinking it

I say it like that too, doesnt everyone??!!!

buswankers wrote: »

What's wrong with you all??? Okay, lets go back to school. :p

Make the k sound. :pac::pac:

What makes you think she's acting? She seems so genuine to me. Fake people contradict themselves in their behavior... but she hasn't, she's always consistent. When the new girls came in you could see she was mad jealous that Lotion's attention was on them and went off to bed cursing their existence (which I found funny and a little endearing). If she wasn't being genuine about having feelings for him then she would just have stayed up and partied, surely.

Bet you by the end of the series you will have changed your mind.... by which time I hope she realizes that Lotion is a bit of a bell end and that she's too good for him. Maybe she can't compete in the looks department (although I think she's cute and has more natural good looks than some of the Frankensteins in there) but when it comes to personality she is in a different stratosphere to him. He's vacuous and quite superficial where as she is not so self obsessed at all and has a warmth to her. Did I mention I like her?

You were beginning to win me around on Ellie ya know. Then I read Skippers post about reminding him of Chloe and being guilty by association and it brought back up my dislike for her :D:D

I'm a bit bored by the show now though I have to say, and usually I'm dug into it every night. They're going to have to do something exciting or they'll start losing viewers. I'd like another few housemates and turf out a few for a start.

Completely agree. I'm also getting bored which is very unusual for me. Think that its just that there's very little difference in the current housemates, I mean the average age profile mustnt even be 30 and that's INCLUDING Joe!
    & then BB had the potential to fire in a few housemates that would be completely different to the majority of the house and what did they do? They gave us not one not two but THREE people under the age of 25, none of which represent your average person on the street. I dunno.....I think its getting a bit too like TOWIE or one of those shows, agree theyd wanna shake things up somehow before they start losing viewers. But then again maybe I'm giving the GBP more credit than they deserve!

buswankers wrote: »

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy :D

IvoryTower wrote: »
    And pick up your knickers ffs

This made me laugh!!!

Aw thanks, and me yours.... in fact your Tiffanyesque faux pas from last year's CBB was my favourite Boards' posts of all time! :P

Oh my God, i had completely forgotten about that til now, didnt remember who it was, I only remembered the poster that took offence!! Was a v funny misunderstanding!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Never mind McGregor v Mayweather we had
    Chanelle v Lotion
    in the BB house, they were said to have been pulled apart.

Never mind McGregor v Mayweather we had
    Chanelle v Lotion
    in the BB house, they were said to have been pulled apart.

That sounds intriguing, I've speculated
    that the producers have chosen Loathan as their favourite and are editing the show accordingly. So I'm genuinely interested to see how this will be edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

That sounds intriguing, I've speculated
    that the producers have chosen Loathan as their favourite and are editing the show accordingly. So I'm genuinely interested to see how this will be edited.
    Absolutely, totally agree with all of this. It's so annoying.

Did anyone know
    nosy Tom Thumb leap out of bed and sprint in to where the action was. He irks me so much, trying to insinuate himself into everything

EDIT: Sorry guys, I'm an idiot who can't tell the difference between quote & spoiler

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Apparently Chanelle went to head but Lotion but missed and punctured one of lips on his nipples.

True story.
    Ah remind us!!! I can't remember.

Well, if ever there was an example of just how important commas are this post was it but rather than reading from there, you'd be better of reading all posts by both users from this point on for the rest of the night to get a better feel for what happened. There's not that many.. and it's well worth it.
    neonsofa wrote: »
    Oh God!!!!!! I completely forgot about this and read your comment and actually had to leave my office to laugh!!! Serves me right for browsing while in work! That was the funniest thing I had read- the whole unfolding of it! The innocence and kindness behind it, the misunderstanding, the outrage!!!! Oh God it was the most amazing rollercoaster of hilarity!! Thanks for reminding me!!!

It really was. Don't know why but the line: "If I knew how to report you I would" had me crying with laughter to the point where I actually couldn't breathe and, momentarily at least, feared for my life. In real time it was simply epic as the thread was in the dark for so long as to what was going on. We were all getting on so well too Was like a misunderstanding you'd see on Fawlty Towers or Three's Company.... or CBB I guess, given the year that was in it: "David's dead!"

Anyway, thankfully it was all amicable in the end ......................... I think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Oh Pete you've set me off giggling again!! I'm irritating my family because I can't even begin to tell them why I'm giggling uncontrollably!

It really was. Don't know why but the line: "If I knew how to report you I would" had me crying with laughter to the point where I actually couldn't breathe and, momentarily at least, feared for my life. In real time it was simply epic as the thread was in the dark for so long as to what was going on. We were all getting on so well too Was like a misunderstanding you'd see on Fawlty Towers or Three's Company.... or CBB I guess, given the year that was in it: "David's dead!"

Anyway, thankfully it was all amicable in the end ......................... I think :D

I was going through a difficult period at that time and I rememeber I had that same feeling as you, genuinely feeling like I would stop breathing from laughing so hard, it was like a form of therapy for me, after being so down and then having that sheer joy belly laugh!!!! The type that you can't control and it takes over! It was hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I pronounce it as awk word

In terms of the spoiler not surprised it's been a long time coming

Ah Pete I totally forgot about that incident, DK really did over react.

Reading back just made me realise how many great posters havent returned for this series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Aw thanks, and me yours.... in fact your Tiffanyesque faux pas from last year's CBB was my favourite Boards' posts of all time!

Omg, I've tried to bury that night. Let's just say I had drank a bottle of wine way too fast and decided to open another one (bad idea) then a poster who used to post very regularly (no longer does, I think he may have been banned) posted about his son and because I misread it I thought he said his son was dead when in fact he said his son was dead right about something. I sent him a pm with sincere condolences as I felt really sorry for him and he understandably went ballistic. I was mortified as I scrambled in my drunken stupor to realise what I said was so wicked. I ended up having to post the pm to show other posters that I wasn't the devil incarnate. Anyway hilarity ensued and though I saw the funny side I don't think the other poster ever got over it and never forgave me. I had some extremely funny and touching pms from that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Omg, I've tried to bury that night. Let's just say I had drank a bottle of wine way too fast and decided to open another one (bad idea) then a poster who used to post very regularly (no longer does, I think he may have been banned) posted about his son and because I misread it I thought he said his son was dead when in fact he said his son was dead right about something. I sent him a pm with sincere condolences as I felt really sorry for him and he understandably went ballistic. I was mortified as I scrambled in my drunken stupor to realise what I said was so wicked. I ended up having to post the pm to show other posters that I wasn't the devil incarnate. Anyway hilarity ensued and though I saw the funny side I don't think the other poster ever got over it and never forgave me. I had some extremely funny and touching pms from that one.

I don't think it was understandable. :p Should have been laughed straight off.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I remember being confused when DK had a go at you about the Pm , and then when you posted what you had said , all was brilliantly clear and un-intentionally too funny , Dk's indignant refusal to let it go and be gracious in the fact that it was their own mistake not yours , was a funny moment alright :D

Missy it was hilarious! You were so sweet and lovely and did nothing wrong. You were being tarred as this monster making threatening warped sick pms!! And then you posted the pm and it's so touching and kind. It was bizarre that anybody could remain angry at the situation upon realising the hilarity of it all!! I still keep giggling about it, it doesn't get old! Just like Tiffany- you silly gals are my faves <3

• Advertisement

That is hilarious. I certainly would have pissed meself laughing if it was me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement