Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

kopite386 wrote:
    I pronounce it as awk word

Finally! Someone knows how to say it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Omg, I've tried to bury that night. Let's just say I had drank a bottle of wine way too fast and decided to open another one (bad idea) then a poster who used to post very regularly (no longer does, I think he may have been banned) posted about his son and because I misread it I thought he said his son was dead when in fact he said his son was dead right about something. I sent him a pm with sincere condolences as I felt really sorry for him and he understandably went ballistic. I was mortified as I scrambled in my drunken stupor to realise what I said was so wicked. I ended up having to post the pm to show other posters that I wasn't the devil incarnate. Anyway hilarity ensued and though I saw the funny side I don't think the other poster ever got over it and never forgave me. I had some extremely funny and touching pms from that one.
    Oh Missy I'd totally forgotten that. I remember think I must be missing something because I could see where the mistake could be made but I remember thinking "who on earth would then DM the person" but then you posted the DM and it was a condolence DM not a mean one so then I was even more confused, so I just posted on like nothing had happened in case I caused a mixup.

Am I the only one who always assumed Donkey was a woman? The thread is certainly quiet without them

Also didn't that all happen during the awesome Jason episode where he won?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

skipper_G wrote: »
    I think I say it like aw-kard, sitting like a sap saying it different ways to myself now because I'm over thinking it

I say it "awh-kward" :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I always thought DK was a man tbh , but then when they weren't as accepting of Hughie and Ryan being a couple , and they said they had a poster of Bear on their door , I began to think the poster was a woman ?
    Am still confused , nothing new there either ha :D

DK, hope you're reading this and enjoying BB without us :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh Missy I'd totally forgotten that. I remember think I must be missing something because I could see where the mistake could be made but I remember thinking "who on earth would then DM the person" but then you posted the DM and it was a condolence DM not a mean one so then I was even more confused, so I just posted on like nothing had happened in case I caused a mixup.

Am I the only one who always assumed Donkey was a woman? The thread is certainly quiet without them

DK loved a good barney :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Am I the only one who always assumed Donkey was a woman?

I remember reading DKs posts under the impression he was male and then (I think) he said something about being female. So I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I say it "awh-kward" :o

Same! And we're both correct :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

wyrn wrote:

Yes and I totally ruined his buzz over it I remember. I hated Jason and often thought that was the real problem, I wanted hughie to win. I'll show them how to argue, they were all just trouble risers they were.

Yes and I totally ruined his buzz over it I remember. I hated Jason and often thought that was the real problem, I wanted hughie to win. I'll show them how to argue, they were all just trouble risers they were.
    Fake, stupid, out of control liary-arse trouble making bitch!

I liked Hughie until he went off on my man Jason for choosing Lateysha because she was the most deserving person to win because she had a baby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I was reading that thread on the night but not posting.
    I was in bits laughing.
    I'll never forget it.

It reminds me of a guy on a car forum who posted about a guy from a car mag he meet being stuck up.
    The car mag logged into the forum and explained.
    The op looked bad in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Omg, I've tried to bury that night. Let's just say I had drank a bottle of wine way too fast and decided to open another one (bad idea) then a poster who used to post very regularly (no longer does, I think he may have been banned) posted about his son and because I misread it I thought he said his son was dead when in fact he said his son was dead right about something. I sent him a pm with sincere condolences as I felt really sorry for him and he understandably went ballistic. I was mortified as I scrambled in my drunken stupor to realise what I said was so wicked. I ended up having to post the pm to show other posters that I wasn't the devil incarnate. Anyway hilarity ensued and though I saw the funny side I don't think the other poster ever got over it and never forgave me. I had some extremely funny and touching pms from that one.

For the year that was in it.. it was perfect, such a Tiffany thing to do :D

Does feel odd tonight with no eviction alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

For the year that was in it.. it was perfect, such a Tiffany thing to do :D

Does feel odd tonight with no eviction alright.

Evict someone from the thread. ;)

wyrn wrote:
    I liked Hughie until he went off on my man Jason for choosing Lateysha because she was the most deserving person to win because she had a baby

The truly brilliant moment Jason had in the series I reckon where he showed his metal but otherwise playing the victim was all a lie I believe. Hughie was more consistently brilliant and honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Yes it did. In fact 19 minutes before the post informing us of the infamous PM... DK posted:
    No one will ruin my night. After my favourite house mate of all time apart from nikki graham won.

Which of course just added to the whole hilarity of it all. Ahh good times.

I'm off to the flicks.. on my own, but I shall browse the net on my phone during the trailers to fool other cinema goes into thinking I have friends and acquaintances. Suckers, they always fall for it.

Yes it did. In fact 19 minutes before the post informing us of the infamous PM... DK posted:

Which of course just added to the whole hilarity of it all. Ahh good times.

I'm off to the flicks.. on my own, but I shall browse the net on my phone during the trailers to fool other cinema goes into thinking I have friends and acquaintances. Suckers, they always fall for it.

Pete, stop it! You keep re starting my giggling fits! That is gas, a foreshadowing of sorts!

I'm only getting to watch the whole lot of last nights now and I feel sorry for Isabelle.

Liordi wrote:
    Evict someone from the thread.

Oh yes let's be naughty and have nominations. All in jest of course. I'll kick it off. 2 only per poster.

I nominate

SKIPPER for being way too funny and awful Hulk references

MAM for being consistently late to the party and forgetting starting times

Obvs the above two are my favs but I have to be brutal

Missy for the David's Dead moment- they all turned on tiff for the same thing! Bizarrely.

And Pete for liking ellie!

Liordi wrote: »
    Evict someone from the thread. ;)

Skipper , set up a poll please ? Please ?

Although I have my bags packed and am getting ready to do my hair and make up now , just so I'm ready for my big exit .....:(

I used to love this thread , but not anymore *

Favourite thread and bunch of posters on all of boards :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I also thought DK was Female, they were a big Bear fan, always rooting for him to win, I remember when Bear yelled "Donkeykong" one night in the BB house, Donkey was delighted... Hope Donkeykong posts on this thread. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It's not like Missy kicked DKs dog or anything. :)

Pilly for not liking Joe :D

Kittensmittens for wanting to send me into the house !!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Oh yes let's be naughty and have nominations. All in jest of course. I'll kick it off. 2 only per poster.

I nominate

SKIPPER for being way too funny and awful Hulk references

MAM for being consistently late to the party and forgetting starting times

Obvs the above two are my favs but I have to be brutal

Tactical gameplay at it's finest. I do love a bit of tactical gameplay but I can't believe you nominated mam? :D

Jeff2 wrote: »

Oh you guys have me making random snorting noises all day!! It is not pretty :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Pilly for not liking Joe

Roofless!!!

Jeff2 wrote: »

Jeff2 , do you like Bear ?
    Have you a poster of him on your door ?
    :D

Okay, 1st one is easy-Deco for liking Joe.

2nd one more difficult but have to go for Mam as my strongest competition.

skipper_G wrote:
    Tactical gameplay at it's finest. I do love a bit of tactical gameplay but I can't believe you nominated mam?

Boards.ie favourite she is, have to eliminate the competition early even if I love them. Fortune favours the brave you know.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Jeff2 , do you like Bear ?
    Have you a poster of him on your door ?
    :D
    Nah, Jeff's more a Charlie :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement