Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I suppose the one good thing about BB being on at 10:30 means that I can watch the Crystal Maze at 9!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Jeff2 wrote: »
    It's not like Missy kicked DKs dog or anything. :)

Brilliant!

To this day I still use that as a euphemism for kicking something "I moved it out of the way with my foot :-| "
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

wyrn wrote: »
    I suppose the one good thing about BB being on at 10:30 means that I can watch the Crystal Maze at 9!

I'm awful excited about CM but I'm trying to also not get my hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ok , what channel is it on ?? :o

Relax everyone , I didn't have to ask what time though , thanks Wryn for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I must be under the radar so I guess I'm safe :):p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Is there a thread for cm?
    If so where, we can spam it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Hope Donkeykong posts on this thread. :)

They've been banned. Some of their posts before they were banned were horribly homophobic, I hope they never return.

pilly wrote: »
    Okay, 1st one is easy-Deco for liking Joe.

2nd one more difficult but have to go for Mam as my strongest competition.
    Boards.ie favourite she is, have to eliminate the competition early even if I love them. Fortune favours the brave you know.

Ah here , am neither competition or a favourite !
    Am the same as the rest of ye , in here for the laughs and the chats , and the tears and mistaken tantrums , and honest to god , after a bad day , ye are all great for lifting everyones spirits !

Does that sound like an acceptance speech ?

Good , that's me sorted for my interview with E-- ah , who's going to ask me about my experiences in the thread? :eek:

I want my five minutes of fame like the HM's do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok , what channel is it on ?? :o

Relax everyone , I didn't have to ask what time though , thanks Wryn for that :D
    It's on Channel 4 with Richard Ayoade (from the IT Crowd) as host. It's a "celebrity" special with Ore Oduba, Vicky Pattison, Alex Brooker, Lydia Bright and Lotan's uncle, Louie Spence!

I'm watching Glastonbury tonight so will have to catch the show tomorrow. Feels weird with no eviction.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Good , that's me sorted for my interview with E-- ah , who's going to ask me about my experiences in the thread?

Haha jaysus mam you'd be there all night. I honestly think this thread is the best part of BB and if the posters were actually in the house it would be fantastic.

I'm watching Glastonbury tonight so will have to catch the show tomorrow. Feels weird with no eviction.

Who's on this year meold, last time I watched it, it was Beyonce and I loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Who's on this year meold, last time I watched it, it was Beyonce and I loved it.

She was amazing wasn't she?! I was in awe. I'm a fan anyway but her whole set was perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

Omg, I've tried to bury that night. Let's just say I had drank a bottle of wine way too fast and decided to open another one (bad idea) then a poster who used to post very regularly (no longer does, I think he may have been banned) posted about his son and because I misread it I thought he said his son was dead when in fact he said his son was dead right about something. I sent him a pm with sincere condolences as I felt really sorry for him and he understandably went ballistic. I was mortified as I scrambled in my drunken stupor to realise what I said was so wicked. I ended up having to post the pm to show other posters that I wasn't the devil incarnate. Anyway hilarity ensued and though I saw the funny side I don't think the other poster ever got over it and never forgave me. I had some extremely funny and touching pms from that one.
    I don't post often but I follow the thread every season for the laughs, I remember that night and knew what you meant regarding the son and felt so sorry for you! It's good you can see the funny side of it now ❤

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Nah, Jeff's more a Charlie :D

Are you mad,I'v a dog so was for Jason.
    And I thought bear was great fun.:)

Elbow are starting now on BBC4. I seen them in the Marquee in Cork on Wednesday and they were magnificent.

Radiohead are headlining tonight. Ed Sheehan tomorrow night.

Beyonce was good. So was Dolly Parton a few years ago, she had everyone hopping. Catch it in You Tube if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Looks like I missed all the craic, So what time is eviction? Should I get my outfit on?

deco nate wrote: »
    Is there a thread for cm?
    If so where, we can spam it:)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056878787&page=10

There you go :)

They've been banned. Some of their posts before they were banned were horribly homophobic, I hope they never return.

I didn't see any homophobic posts by Donkeykong on the BB threads, regardless, each to their own. I did enjoy Donkeys posts, and did feel she/he was winding us up at times by rooting for the HM most of us would hate.

I didn't see any homophobic posts by Donkeykong on the BB threads, regardless, each to their own. I did enjoy Donkeys posts, and did feel she/he was winding us up at times by rooting for the HM most of us would hate.

I didn't say it was on the BB thread.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Jeff2 wrote:
    Are you mad,I'v a dog so was for Jason. And I thought bear was great fun.

Oh I've just got the kicking the dog reference! I remember it now the bitch!

My memory is so bad.

I didn't say it was on the BB thread.

Oh yes you did!

Only joking...:Ha! :D

Ah here , what happened to everyone and the Eviction ?

Anyone else peed off its not until 10.30? It's like they've given up.

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Ah here , what happened to everyone and the Eviction ?

You were evicted, did you not hear the announcement?

Yeah for fcuking Keith Lemon!!

pilly wrote: »
    You were evicted, did you not hear the announcement?

Oh .....

Bye so :(

Yeah, I'm running out of beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Oh .....

You have been evicted. Please leave the Big Brother thread. :cool:

• Advertisement

Oh .....

Is ok Mam you're going into a secret house were you can spy on the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement