Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

We're here Wyrn for ye. Hope everything works out OK for you meanwhile we can watch mam getting naked in the jacuzzi with donkey Kong.

I'll have to ditch the old b&w portable for this episode
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

wyrn wrote: »
    Aw thanks everyone <3
    Sorry I didn't mean to vague post, I just didn't want to drag it off topic.

I honestly can't tell you how much I love this thread. It's always a barrel of laughs. More times than not, I find all of your posts far more entertaining than the main show. I'm tempted to get a ficus plant just to call it Claude!

Oooh skipper_G won't be happy... .. DO IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm not nearly drunk enough, I waiting on some bad news and I'll have to wait until Monday for it to be confirmed. Nothing series but it's upsetting. Roll on Big Brother!

Stay strong, much love HH
    (& skipper)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

On another note totally off theme, why is my phone stuck on the time of 2110 hrs? I could have missed BB. What's all that about.
    Have you gone back in time? You might need to reset the flux capacitor or perhaps Lotan's nipples managed to poke the phone and it froze in shock

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

The timing of big brother has actually worked out perfectly for me tonight, was at the cinema got home in time to watch Love Island which runs until 10:20, so only a 10 minute wait to watch big brother and not missing any of either program :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Remember the other nights Party Task..... Is it just me, but did anyone else find it strange that the Party People didn't go near the treats that were provided?... It all looked like very sweet stuff to me, I'm into savory meself.... but why did they ignore it, were they trying to show how unselfish they were? *****!

skipper_G wrote: »
    Stay strong, much love HH
    (& skipper)
    Thanks brother!

Aw thanks everyone <3
    Sorry I didn't mean to vague post, I just didn't want to drag it off topic.

I honestly can't tell you how much I love this thread. It's always a barrel of laughs. More times than not, I find all of your posts far more entertaining than the main show. I'm tempted to get a ficus plant just to call it Claude!

Be careful if you do, they develop a bad attitude pretty quickly. He's such an egotist

Don't tell him I said that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

wyrn wrote:
    Have you gone back in time? You might need to reset the flux capacitor or perhaps Lotan's nipples managed to poke the phone and it froze in shock

Yeah flux capacitator, I like that. Not so much lotions nipples yeuch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Jaysus mam you still here you're meant to be on bots.

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

pilly wrote: »
    That's poxy that you have to wait the whole weekend. We'll try to keep you distracted.

Isnt poxy a great word? :pac:

You know instantly what to think when its used

Now I'm putting it out there and I'm well aware I may look very stupid (nothing new there) but I've never understood the Claude the ficus reference. I feel old, anyone care to enlighten me?

On another note totally off theme, why is my phone stuck on the time of 2110 hrs? I could have missed BB. What's all that about.

You're drunk Missys phone.....go home :D

Now I'm putting it out there and I'm well aware I may look very stupid (nothing new there) but I've never understood the Claude the ficus reference. I feel old, anyone care to enlighten me?

No..

You're drunk Missys phone.....go home

Lol

We should organise a Boards BB Xmas nite out and go as our favourite hero or villian from BB!!!

*Im aware its only June :o*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think Skipper has a plant a Ficus plant called Claude who he watches BB with. :)

Claude is a plant, it's skipper_G housemate. A right narky so an so by all accounts. Just be glad he's not on boards

Oh sorry that's my bad, it was from a previous BB thread where one of the twins was talking to trees and I think there was a dead moth.
    Victoria has decided to return to her home planet in a galaxy far far away

Edit: how on earth am I meant to break the news to Claude (my ficus). He'll be crushed
    I was talking to my ficus (Claude) in the ad break and he thinks she is "rad". I disagree with him, think you are spot on.
    Well I for one think it's a transitivity that Jason won. We all know the real winner of BB 2016 is...

CLAUDE! Skipper's ficus biggrin.png
    To out things in perspective my ficus Claude is more talkative than Alex

Alex is a total non entity!
    Lads I forgot about the twins, Claude the ficus is going batsh1t right now
    jluv wrote: »
    Debra the Zebra is now unemployed! Claude the ficus FTWbiggrin.png

Yeah he's a massive BB fan he sits in the corner staring at a photo of davina in between shows.

And he has a very high opinion of himself

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

skipper_G wrote:
    Yeah he's a massive BB fan he sits in the corner staring at a photo of davina in between shows.

I miss Davina so much.

And he has a very high opinion of himself
    Oh my gosh, is Claude really RYLAN?! :eek:

Ah now I understand must have been drunk that night. I thought it was a movie reference. Thanks all I'm a mad Claude fan now I kinda like grumpy plants.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Here we go!! Crystal maze was a bit of a let down, let's hope this is better!

Oh my gosh, is Claude really RYLAN?! :eek:

I wish! Rylan is the best

So fight night by the looks of it

Chanelle really getting into an agressive confrontation when you are on a final warning ?

Damaging your personal property ? It's a bit of chocolate it will wash off easy enough no need to overreact

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

So sexist, women need to exercise too.

That was a funny punishment for the boys.

• Advertisement

Selfish Loathan stayed in bed and didn't get up to clean. Remember that people.

Deborah is understandibly annoyed but it's a bit petty to say she's going to damage everyone elses items. Take the high road on occasion is better

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement