Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Savannah is spot on. **** of like calm down you idiots. Starting to dislike Raph. Don't think I've ever disliked two people as much as the two sisters. Morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

If Tom had a brain cell he might be dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 GroodyL

Both Charlotte AND Raph having air time! What!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Hannah is over reacting man. It's a small prank. What a pain in the hole.

Good to see Raph standing up for himself to Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Lotan is super defensive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

This is all just so boring

Hannah is completely overreacting (as per) but I think Loathan shouldn't be attempting to antagonise her when they don't get on at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I would pick Chanelle to win at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

kopite386 wrote:
    Alright I curse a lot (trying to cut down on that ) but Jesus Christ Savannah there was too many unnecessary fûcks in that rant

That carry on deserves a lot of fcuks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They should send Loathim into the Beauty Parlour in the house , and get someone , anyone , to fix his permed hair ffs!!

Curl in the middle of his forehead , puke.....

• Advertisement

Lotan is a hypocrite as he is divisive.

I seriously couldn't follow that fight. She didn't seem that bothered at first. He's on earth did it escalate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Both groups are in the wrong.

Finding it hard to like anyone now, even Raph is taking things far too serious.

pilly wrote:
    Okay I have to say it, I'm trying me best but I hate the sisters. They're just moans.

Can't stand them and haven't even bothered to learn which one is which, both of them are moan bags

Loathan just because you enjoy simple things to entertain you, doesn't mean other people will. After being in the house for 2 weeks with her he knows by now she doesn't partake in pranks. Read the signs and move on to people who do.

Not saying Hannah is right, she's hyper sensitive and seems to take offence at the slightest thing

wyrn wrote: »
    I seriously couldn't follow that fight. She didn't seem that bothered at first. He's on earth did it escalate

Deborah (who I think is way more sensible but starting to stop caring) told her to leave it because they wanted a row. Isabelle / Raph then started questioning Tom about it (for no reason because she had let it go)

That's how I interpreted it, at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Hannah and Loathan don't really talk/mix with each other, in fact they hate each other.
    So yea he's a dick, and when called out he comes out with the bs that he does it with his"boys".
    The big gang vs the little gang, I prefer the little gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

RobertKK wrote: »
    I would pick Chanelle to win at the moment.

Chanelle is the most immature and annoying of the lot. (Apart from Hannah obvs) She's actually a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Kieran actually was upset at Rebecca leaving

Isabelle standing there like she doesn't give two swizzling effs that Rebecca got evicted. I like that complete disdain for Rebecca. Good work new girl

• Advertisement

OMFG Hannah stop making everything a victim blaming on yourself - noone cares that much about you

• Registered Users Posts: 36 GroodyL

I think Tom openly saying it in regular words would have been more discreet than his "code".

skipper_G wrote:
    Isabelle standing there like she doesn't give two swizzling effs that Rebecca got evicted. I like that complete disdain for Rebecca. Good work new girl

I think I like Isabelle, felt very sorry for her last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Tom is so thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

kopite386 wrote:
    Kieran actually was upset at Rebecca leaving

No he was upset because his storyline has just gone down the tubes. They were playing the long game.

Tom is so stupid, he makes it so obvious.

Tom that code isn't exactly easy to follow but you're making it way too complicated - it's much easier to speak about it without speaking about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Don't go into the spy world Tom.

Apparently Tom has a brother

• Advertisement

Tom is talking in code. The Navajo wind talkers need not be worried. He is the dumbest person I have ever seen in my life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement