Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

First sign of a fight and Tom comes running:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Why doesn't Loathan just leave the bedroom. People are in bed and he won't leave it alone. He's instigating this situation.

And watch Tom leap into action first out of bed

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

I'm telling you, Loathan and Savannah, watch this space!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Emmser wrote: »
    Lothan has become so cringeworthy since Savannah entered the house. He has become louder, so desperately seeking her attention. She is almost worse, playing it like 'I'm so cool, I'm not sensitive, everyone fancy me'. I know she's Irish but god, don't join the bullies. Were we not born to be neutral?!

Savannah isn't even her real name. Way too try hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Chanelle you cant agressively confront someone like that and I don't like Lothan but that's agressive behaviour and the squaring up didn't help

• Advertisement

Lothan stop being a dickhead and answer big brother's question

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Loathan is without brains, he fails to see the point Chanelle made, which was valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Lotan talking about intelligence, he does realise he is best friends with Tom and Kieran who don't share a brain cell between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

He should have walked away. He's so antagonising.

I hate this guy with a vengeance. Hypocrisy?! Lack of intellect?! Look in the mirror you smarmy douchebag

• Advertisement

Tom hopping outta bed like a kid on Christmas morning :pac: lol

Savannah is dropping like a rock in my view of her.

Isabelle is rising...

Lothan let he speaks for fcuk sake let her get her point across you ****ing dickhead "do you understand what I said" "don't care for your opinion"

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fair play to Isabelle for telling Loathim that he instigated the whole thing , she now jumps up higher in the leader board :)

Tom you weren't there so back the **** out of the conversation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Joe , Joe Joe , you are gone downhill again , stop calling people a c*nt ..

Typical sh1t again, they fukced chocolate EVERYWHERE and not a word said.
    Sorry, those lads are all really nasty pieces if work

Chanelle and Isabelle the power couple.

Lotan is definitely a sexist, can't handle a woman talking back to him. He expects them to bow down at his feet.

Fair dues to Isabelle, she's handled herself very well there. Loathan has come out looking very much the dick he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm loving Isabelle, she's rocking it. Totally showing him up. Lotan's go to message is "they're intellectually inferior", he's like a robot with that mantra. Isabelle has him totally Sussex and well able to stand up to him, so much so he left the room because he knows she's right

• Advertisement

Lothan is so ****ing irritating
    "You're not smart enough for this conversation" "she is glowing orange, she can't speak to me"

Please just do one you ****ing dickhead

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Theyre both idiots but I dont think Ive hated a housemate more than Chanelle since Bear. I didnt think it was possible for BB to find a replacement for him but theyve managed with her.

Lotan is another knob but theyve all clesrly had drink, rational thought went out the window and I dont think hes as intelligent as he thinks he is.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Savannah is dropping like a rock in my view of her.

Isabelle is rising...

Shauna aka beauella.

Fair play to isabelle standing up to Lotan.

Isabelle really came out of her shell and it was very positive. She was not afraid to put her head on the line to say what she really thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Typical sh1t again, they fukced chocolate EVERYWHERE and not a word said.
    Sorry, those lads are all really nasty pieces if work

The girls did it do be dickheads. The chocolate was everyone's just having a laugh with each other. There's a difference imo. Which I don't think many will agree with:p

stephenl15 wrote: »
    The girls did it do be dickheads. The chocolate was everyone's just having a laugh with each other. There's a difference imo. Which I don't think many will agree with:p

Chanelle & Isabelle laughed with each other too ;)

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Theyre both idiots but I dont think Ive hated a housemate more than Chanelle since Bear. I didnt think it was possible for BB to find a replacement for him but theyve managed with her.

Lotan is another knob but theyve all clesrly had drink, rational thought went out the window and I dont think hes as intelligent as he thinks he is.

Loathan is a knob, a small one that he needed to insure as he is so insecure.

I have a lot of respect for Isabelle after that episode. Surrounded by the clique, she wasn't afraid to argue her point.

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I have a lot of respect for Isabelle after that episode. Surrounded by the clique, she wasn't afraid to argue her point.

Would absolutely love if she won it now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Had to laugh there at Lotan; "look at her there, glowing orange ..... sorry Joe", brilliant!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement