Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The Austin Appreciation Association :)
    There was another A but I can't spell his surname :o

Armacost ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ellie has never looked at her own tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ahahahaha did you guys see her performance on bots? The dancing, the tan dripping off....what even!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    Armacost ?

Lol I really should have said I couldn't remember it shouldn't I :o

Isabelle trolling Loathan with her stripper act.

She reminds me of the Queen who was trolling with her EU outfit and hat to open parliament on Wednesday, I like a good troll.

• Advertisement

Oh my god the tan was running. My sides man, I haven't laughed so much all series. She gave that the full beans. Always love when a HM gives it their all in tasks

neonsofa wrote: »
    Ahahahaha did you guys see her performance on bots? The dancing, the tan dripping off....what even!!! :pac:

That was , awkward (?:pac:) to watch to say the least , it looked like she was trying too hard imo .

Ok , I get what she was doing now...

Is that woman a psychologist?

That was , awkward (?:pac:) to watch to say the least , it looked like she was trying too hard imo .

I thought she was making it intentionally hilarious. The forward roll was so funny

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I love that Isabelle can laugh at herself. She's got a good head on her shoulders

• Advertisement

RobertKK wrote: »
    Is that woman a psychologist?

Yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I've come to the conclusion the brits are a bit thick. I really don't want to be racist but I'm at me wits end and plead insanity but still with a modicum of intelligence. Honestly no I mean honestly how could you find lotion a positive in that scene.

But major lols at him apologising to Joe for calling isabelle Orange.

It's not racist to have something against a nation, it's not a race. But a mix of races, just like we can't call any Brit that hates us. We are the same race, fecking Brits will keep in Loathan ;):(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What's Lothian doing wearing Mc Hammer baggy trousers? They're just horrid!

skipper_G wrote: »
    I thought she was making it intentionally hilarious. The forward roll was so funny

Skipper , it's late , I'm old , tired , and I was evicted tonight , give me a pass on being slow on the uptake at the moment :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Ahahahahah Oh Isobelle, In really liking you bwhahahah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

skipper_G wrote:

Yeah I think she was completely hamming it up. Hilarious.

wyrn wrote: »
    I love that Isabelle can laugh at herself. She's got a good head on her shoulders

She has rocketed straight to the top of the list with one episode. Admittedly it's not that hard to do when the rest are all so clearly unlikeable.

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Skipper , it's late , I'm old , tired , and I was evicted tonight , give me a pass on being slow on the uptake at the moment

Ah tell it to Rylan!

Ah tell it to Rylan!

And don't slate me cause I nominated you!

What's Lothian doing wearing Mc Hammer baggy trousers? They're just horrid!

It's probably a ruse so people won't realise that his £12m dick isn't actually worth all much.

• Advertisement

Isabelle did say she liked taking Loathan on, the stripper act was her doing that.
    I thought she was going to be boring, but so glad I got her totally wrong, she is one strong woman, she sees the alpha male and and is ready to replace him, she is Daenerys Targaryen.

pilly wrote: »
    Ah tell it to Rylan!

I can't cos I didn't even leave through the main door ye sneaky lot !!

It's annoying me that they [BOTS] won't bring up the slap down Isabelle rained down on Lotan

Skipper , it's late , I'm old , tired , and I was evicted tonight , give me a pass on being slow on the uptake at the moment :pac:

:) it's just a quick clip.looking forward to see the whole thing tomorrow

wyrn wrote: »
    It's annoying me that they [BOTS] won't bring up the slap down Isabelle rained down on Lotan

I SPOKE TOO SOON! Isabelle brings on round 2 with class. I hope she wins. I'm a convert

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam, you better behave or you'll be sent to prison for about 2 hours. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

pilly wrote: »
    Yeah I think she was completely hamming it up. Hilarious.

She was ripping the mick outta Lotan :p

I cannot believe he just did that. What a gigantic ******* **** he is. He just gave her the shush hand signal.

Austin has turned into a dick as well on the panel

Rebecca talks such crap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

RobertKK wrote: »
    Isabelle did say she liked taking Loathan on, the stripper act was her doing that.
    I thought she was going to be boring, but so glad I got her totally wrong, she is one strong woman, she sees the alpha male and and is ready to replace him, she is Daenerys Targaryen.

OHH, can't wait for the new series :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement